Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Like we needed to be reminded that Obama doesnt give a rats ass for anyone but himself?
    Exactly. There's enough evidence of that, every day. The "crazy conspiracy" stuff just makes people look stupid, and I feel stupid by coming in contact with it.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    That Tube was pretty ridiculous but amusing too. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Talismen View Post
    This should teach us a bit about where his thoughts on a health-care system come from.
    Ya, the video you posted should teach us where Obama stands on Healthcare.

I just love it. You are my new favorite....no really.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I don't have any illusions about his character and what his main objectives are. There's enough to concentrate on as it is. As to letting his grandmother "die in her deathbed" - where else would she die? Isn't that why it's CALLED a "deathbed"?
    He claimed she was 'gravely ill' and then said he was breaking off from the campaign to go be with her...And then waited days before he actually did it. You find nothing odd about that?

#1 - he needed a sympathy bump in the polls.
    #2 - she was really dying, and he pimped her circumstances.

He's made up of the sum of all his "parts".
    That cannot be ignored.
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people’s minds."
    — Samuel Adams
    All Sides Political Forums

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    That Tube was pretty ridiculous but amusing too. :D
    Thats Gold Jerry ...Gold

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Never mind Linda numbers. Inside That mean tough exterior is................well I guess a mean tough interior. But don't worry about her. Shannon is real nice!
    She likes to dictate what gets posted from her position of high moral authority !

Power CUer
    He claimed she was 'gravely ill' and then said he was breaking off from the campaign to go be with her...And then waited days before he actually did it. You find nothing odd about that?
    I've read about 300 pages of the health care bill so far. I intend to read every word of all 1018 pages. It's difficult going, but there's a lot in there that we need to know about.
    How much of it have you read? How much attention are you paying to real issues, instead of when he happened to go over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    She likes to dictate what gets posted from her position of high moral authority !
    Yeah...I sensed that vibe too
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people’s minds."
    — Samuel Adams
    All Sides Political Forums

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Oh, come now. You know I don't dictate what gets posted. Your posts would never show up if I did - and they obviously do! :p

Power CUer
    Yeah...I sensed that vibe too
    I don't know you, you just arrived, and I have no argument with you - just with silly stuff like this video. I will watch your posts and hope for better things to come. :)