Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Hey, Satanica-here's some Obama numbers for you... 
    Take a look at your hero-seems the sheen is coming off:

That's over 200,000 people voting-not your polls of 1000, or so...

Let's get a closer look, shall we?

So that's a total of 82% who disapprove or strongly disapprove of his health care lies debacle and a total of 83% who disapprove or strongly disapprove of how he's sinking our economy and plunging headlong into third-world status... You should apologize to your fellow Americans publicly for helping to ruin our country.

The link

Discuss.
    Last edited by stsinner; 07-23-2009 at 02:21 PM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Banned
    So what does this mean ?

Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    So what does this mean ?
    Well, you said that America loves him.... I think that they are swiftly coming to grips with the fact that he's an incompetent, lying America-hating racist, and he's going to utterly devastate our economy and health care system if he isn't stopped.

He does NOT have the support of the vast majority of the American people when it comes down to his policies. He does have the support of many Americans, however, when discussing his skin color, but that's where it ends, evidently, because he's a terrible President who makes terrible policy, but he can't really be blamed for anything except being ambitious. It's the American people who voted for him who are to blame for him ruining our country because they overlooked his glaring inexperience and racism and associations. It was obvious to anyone not brainwashed by political correctness that he was nowhere near up to the task of running the country.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Well, you said that America loves him.... I think that they are swiftly coming to grips with the fact that he's an incompetent,

So, Obama has slipped to 57% after 6 months and you think he is incompentent ?

What if Bush slipped to 57% after 6 months ? ...would he also be incompetent ?

OOOOPS......

George W. Bush also drew a 57 percent approval rating six months into his presidency,

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...der-60-percent

So, was Bush "incompetent after 6 months?"

OOOOPS......

George W. Bush also drew a 57 percent approval rating six months into his presidency,

Was that a, "Your mamma..." ? Excellent analysis of the facts.

I didin't know we were discussing President Bush.. I promise you that President Bush won't run in the next election or make any more policies for this country, so we can stop using him to try to deter from the fact that Obama is a train wreck who looks good in a suit...

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Was that a, "Your mamma..." ? Excellent analysis of the facts.

I didin't know we were discussing President Bush.. I promise you that President Bush won't run in the next election or make any more policies for this country, so we can stop using him to try to deter from the fact that Obama is a train wreck who looks good in a suit...
    Haha! BDS is a lifelong affliction for liberals!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Banned
    Look.

I am going to do you a favor and explain something to you.

What I do in forums like this is trap people in their own words, I have become a pro at it.

This post is another example of what I do..

You post this poll...Now instead of just posting Bushs numbers and proving you wrong, I bait you, and ask "what does this mean?"

I already know your answer, I just need you to commit to it, and you always do, you jump in with both feet as fast as you can. Now I have forced you to admit Bush was a failure after 6 months, in two easy posts.

I worked you over with the "financial crisi" thread.

I simply played the same game, I asked a question that I already knew what the answer would be...

"Did Bush hand Obama a financial crisis?"

I knew you would say there was no crisis. Then the trap is sprung, ..

"If there was no crisis, then why did Bush say he needed 700 billion in a matter of days or the country would collpase?"

Checkmate.....again.

My advice...when debating someone like me, think about what my respose will be before posting, and then post accordingly ...instead of your usual knee jerk response to just swallow the bait in seconds.

Remember, I am always two steps ahead of you. A little thought process would prevent these embarrassing events from taking place.

Banned

OOOOPS......

You just got another ass kicking cause the overwhelming majority of Americans do not want socialized meds. A loser like you does because you are stupid. Looks like Obama's poll numbers just keep getting lower and lower and lower.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    You just got another ass kicking cause the overwhelming majority of Americans do not want socialized meds.

The national telephone survey, which was conducted from June 12 to 16, found that 72 percent of those questioned supported a government-administered insurance plan — something like Medicare for those under 65 — that would compete for customers with private insurers. Twenty percent said they were opposed http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/21/he...cy/21poll.html

Only in your twisted mind.

Power CUer
    The national telephone survey, which was conducted from June 12 to 16, found that 72 percent of those questioned supported a government-administered insurance plan — something like Medicare for those under 65 — that would compete for customers with private insurers. Twenty percent said they were opposed http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/21/he...cy/21poll.html
    Well, this is easy! Let those who want a public plan subscribe to it, and those who want a private plan subscribe to that!
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken