Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    CNN won't play it (says it's too raunchy) but Fox is. WOW!

Daioly Kos is unhappy!
    I heard the tape and Fox omitted the word used but as always the moonbats will complain that is not good enough.

I wasn't aware that "nuts" was such an incendiary term. It's fairly mild compared to what I sometimes hear on DTV.

Patent Member
    Even Fox bleeped the word "nuts." What's so offensive about the low hanging fruit of the man tree?

I also think it's hilarious when these things get reported. The speaker gives the impression that it was only a slip of the tongue that happened. In actuality, Jackson wouldn't be apologizing if he hadn't been caught red handed. Substance means nothing to politicians, only appearance.

Bad visual, VERY BAD VISUAL!

:eek:

So I guess General McAuffie's response to the Germans at Bastogne in the Battle of the Bulge can never be uttered over the air?

So drudge had me giddy to see Oreilly last night but honestly I was disappointed. Oreilly said that they had a lot more commentary caught on tape of Jackson talking smack but they weren't going to release it because "we're not out to destroy him". Cmon man! I want to know what else he said! This has to be leaked out there somewhere. Anyone have that transcript perhaps?

In a side note there was this guy on the factor last night with really ugly glasses (forgot his name) every once in a while his eyes would bug out of his head. I couldn't help but notice so i took a picture with my cellphone with the TV paused and here it is. :eek: It's often the simple things in life that crack me up the most.

CTRepub

"Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."

Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Why doesn't the "Reverend" lecture his community on this? I guess he's OK with the state of morals in the Black community.;)
    Is his love child available for comment? :D

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Apologizing for the "Harm or Hurt" but not backing off his words. This tells me he meant every word he spoke.
    Anything to damage control. We wouldn't want to further harm B.O.'s chances to occupy the positionn to which he is not qualified nor ready, only because HE"S BLACK!!!!
    Obama's being black probably really irritates Jesse. Now, when the media wants the "black" position on an issue, they go straight to the candidate and Jesse has been relegated to the same role as every other failed Democratic primay challenger.

Jesse's contrition is more along the lines of, "Uh, sir, now that you're going to be the party nominee, and possibly the president, with control over all of the goodies, I'd hate it if my intemperate remarks kept my fingers out of the pie, so please accept my sincerest apology in the spirit in which I mean it, so that I can rake it in along with the rest of the brothers." Of course, if Obama loses, Jesse will be the first one to claim that he lost because he wasn't authentically black enough to win, and that the Democrats must nominate a black man who more truly represents, at which point a neon arrow will light up onstage and point to Jesse.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I love how libs say stuff and then when it goes badly (see Dixie Chicks) apologize. Personally, they would score a couple of respect points by NOT apologizing and admitting to the way they feel, instead of copping out. But such actions require backbones and convictions.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Jackson's worried that his politics of victim hood may be threatened. Imagine if a black dude is actually elected President, and especially one speaking the truth of personal responsibility, Jackson's power will be gone for good. You know everyone speaks of the dangers Obama faces from possible whites wanting to do him in, I think he needs to worry more about his own race wanting him out.

Jackson said he wants to cut Osama's nuts off

video
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots