Thread: Rush on Greta

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
  1. #1 Rush on Greta 
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,323
    He's on now. He contends that the Annointed One is doing precisely the opposite of what he's claiming---ruining the economy instead of fixing it, perhaps not concerned about unemployment, as more people out of work will clamor for government health care.

    Rush is saying the obvious, that it's all about control by the libs on every facet of our lives.

    It's the commercial break now, but think it's well worth watching.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,880
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    He's on now. He contends that the Annointed One is doing precisely the opposite of what he's claiming---ruining the economy instead of fixing it, perhaps not concerned about unemployment, as more people out of work will clamor for government health care.

    Rush is saying the obvious, that it's all about control by the libs on every facet of our lives.

    It's the commercial break now, but think it's well worth watching.
    I have it tvoing now. Obvious matters not to liberals!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,996
    Please fill in for those of us without cable.

    Thanks!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Please fill in for those of us without cable.

    Thanks!
    I have noticed some of this stuff is available later on youtube.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Rush is on Greta? Dammit man! Is he still on?:(
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Nevermind. I'm watching now.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Resident Grandpa marv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shell Knob, MO
    Posts
    3,022
    I've set up to tape the Greta with Rush re-run along with the Dave Beck show following. I previously taped and burned to DVD Rush at CPAC.

    If anybody's interested, I'll combine CPAC, Greta and Beck on a single DVD and mail it to you. E-mail me a mailing address if interested - mcruzan@mo-net.com

    I DON"T SAVE ADDRESSES!

    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

    THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    He tore the Obummer a new one plus he will be on tomorrow night ---Rush part 2.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    VIDEO?? :p for those of us without TV?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    He tore the Obummer a new one plus he will be on tomorrow night ---Rush part 2.
    Obama 56%

    Rush 18%

    I love it, I wish he was on TV more often. Is there any way you guys can make that happen ?

    Rush, Palin, Newt, Cheney ...the face of the GOP.

    I wonder if that fat pill popping junkie hypocrite will run for the WH ...now that would be great

    Did I say I love it ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •