Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Hospital exports crimigrant back to his country of origin... 
    Bravo!!! and so long, crimigrant!! Newly retarded, or not, you don't break and enter into our country.. I will never have sympathy for you-I don't care if it rips you away from your 2 year old crotch fruit anchor baby-one sure way to never have this happen is to not violate our laws and commit a B&E to come here!

Fla. Hospital Sued for Deporting Patient
    By LAURA WIDES-MUNOZ
    AP
    posted: 1 HOUR 29 MINUTES AGO
    comments: 1599
    filed under: Law News, National News
    PRINT|E-MAILMORE
    Text SizeAAA
    STUART, Fla. (July 23) - The case against a South Florida hospital that quietly chartered a plane and sent a seriously brain injured illegal immigrant back to Guatemala over the objections of his family and legal guardian was in the hands of a jury Thursday.
    Health care and immigration experts across the country are closely watching the court action. Lawyers say it may be the first of its kind and underscores the dilemma facing hospitals with patients who require long-term care, are unable to pay and don't qualify for federal or state aid because of their immigration status.

The link and polls...
    Last edited by stsinner; 07-24-2009 at 12:15 AM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

I think they did the right thing.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Woops! AP LINK

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Woops! AP LINK
    I don't get that whole AP link thing... Run that by me again? We can link to any story, as long as it's not an AP link? I'm confused...

I thought it was an AOL link...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    I don't get that whole AP link thing... Run that by me again? We can link to any story, as long as it's not an AP link? I'm confused...

I thought it was an AOL link...
    I'll see if I can find another link!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    But if I link to it and the link takes you to their site, aren't I increasing their traffic by sending people there that normally couldn't be bothered to surf the AP sites?

I don't get it-either they want people to read and be exposed to their content, or they don't... What the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    But if I link to it and the link takes you to their site, aren't I increasing their traffic by sending people there that normally couldn't be bothered to surf the AP sites?

I don't get it-either they want people to read and be exposed to their content, or they don't... What the hell?
    Of course it is good for them but they just want to find a new way to extort money from everyone. I pass up a dozen good storys a day because of this.

The AP are the one true new source and all other news sources are heretical. You must be in submission to the AP and their desire for all news and discussion of the news to be on their site where they can control it. REMEMBER - if it doubt - it's prolly about control.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Technically if you only copy a few lines and link to the source you are ok. When it comes to AP our admins say absolutely none. It is their call, AP is watching everyone closely right now.