1. #1 I wouldn't sell you a car I wouldn't drive myself, but Obama would. 
    I normally like writing a lot to make sure I make my point. This time a short article should be enough to make my point.

This Obamacare Healthcare Bill that Obama and some of the Democrats are so desperate to pass and in such a rush to the point Pelosi has the "legislative throttle at full-speed-ahead" (as Foxnews.com put it), if it is that good, if it's modeled around the "great" (debatable) Canadian and Brittish healthcare system, if this is such a great plan, why are Congress, Senate, Gov't employees and even the President himself exempt from it? Why do they keep themselves from benefiting from this bill that the President is so passionate about and believes will be good for the rest of the country? Are Gov't employees not worthy of such a "great" system? How come when it comes to the rest of us private insurers are making too much profit and not providing quality healthcare service but Gov't employee's are al not forced to use Obamacare like the rest of us will?

So Mr President, would you buy the car for yourself or... a family member?

You're off to a good start on the forum, there, Charles.. What I'm starting to question is why we, as the people these crooks are supposed to be, "Serving," allow them to choose what kind of health care plan they have... People sure have forgotten that they are elected to enact OUR WILL, but they increasingly seem to think they are in control of us.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    You're off to a good start on the forum, there, Charles.. What I'm starting to question is why we, as the people these crooks are supposed to be, "Serving," allow them to choose what kind of health care plan they have... People sure have forgotten that they are elected to enact OUR WILL, but they increasingly seem to think they are in control of us.
    They don't just seem to be they are in control.

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Thank you. People have gotten too lazy, use to having things handed to them. So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesCS View Post
    Thank you. People have gotten too lazy, use to having things handed to them. So sad.
    And it's only going to get worse as we get more....um.... "diverse" and the lazy realize that they can vote themselves more and more free stuff...

Hooray for diversity!!!!
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesCS View Post
    I normally like writing a lot to make sure I make my point. This time a short article should be enough to make my point.

This Obamacare Healthcare Bill that Obama and some of the Democrats are so desperate to pass and in such a rush to the point Pelosi has the "legislative throttle at full-speed-ahead" (as Foxnews.com put it), if it is that good, if it's modeled around the "great" (debatable) Canadian and Brittish healthcare system, if this is such a great plan, why are Congress, Senate, Gov't employees and even the President himself exempt from it? Why do they keep themselves from benefiting from this bill that the President is so passionate about and believes will be good for the rest of the country? Are Gov't employees not worthy of such a "great" system? How come when it comes to the rest of us private insurers are making too much profit and not providing quality healthcare service but Gov't employee's are al not forced to use Obamacare like the rest of us will?

So Mr President, would you buy the car for yourself or... a family member?
    Excellent question. I see that Kennedy is okay with it but he's terminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Excellent question. I see that Kennedy is okay with it but he's terminal.
    He'd already be gone if he were under the proposed Obama plan.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Ouch!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    If this health care bill passes, I would suspect that many more citizens would want to become politicians so that they could gain access to 5 star gold star insurance rather than take a pill, you are too old, go home and die, socialized, single payer insurance.

It would not surprise me if somewhere hidden away there is a special exemption for union members to opt out of the government plan.