Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 BTW, Congratulations America! 
    The thought occurs to me that America deserves a big fat congratulations for electing Obama. Love him or hate him it makes no difference because the fact that he was electable and elected is now a fact on the ground. Blacks who have long argued that we have gotten no where since the days of Dred Scott, Plessy v Ferguson, Emmett Till, Brown V Board of Education, the 1960's, Rodney King, etc- they can no longer argue that "We" have gotten no where. "They" can barely argue that there is so much further to go. There might still be a little distance to cover but maybe measuring that distance by looking back would serve America better than talking about long roads in front of us.

Sonnabend
    The thought occurs to me that America deserves a big fat congratulations for electing Obama.
    And you have just proved everything that has been said about him being a racist.

In MLK's speech " I have a dream", he spoke of a time when men would be measured not by the colour of their skin, but by the strength of their character

Barack Obama is proof that King's dream has been perverted and lost, because Obama was voted in, not by the strength of his character, but by the colour of his skin.

p.s..that whining sound you hear? is King reaching 30000 rpm.

Yes, they voted in a black man.,..a black man and a president who is a complete and total screwup, an appeaser, a liar and a social misfit whose reliance on the TOTUS makes every single word ever said about Pres. Bush sick hypocrisy.

Obama is living proof of the Peter Principle, and in all honesty, is about to preside over the biggest financial disaster and social chaos the US has ever seen.

Obama will be remembered with the following words

WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING WHEN I VOTED FOR THIS IDIOT?.

Change??? Is all you will have left when he is done.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 07-25-2009 at 11:47 AM.

Let's just hope America has seen the error of its ways...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Yeah, when 97% of American blacks voted for Obumble, it had NOTHING to do with his skin colour.

rm -rf obama*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Yeah, when 97% of American blacks voted for Obumble, it had NOTHING to do with his skin colour.
    Hey to satanica and Meowmeow is 97% of blacks voting for obama in and of itself racist?

Political ideas aside, I also find it exciting. This is a man that has been successful and is accepted by the black community. It's often argued that blacks are held down by white people. This is an example of a black man who wasn't.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Political ideas aside, I also find it exciting. This is a man that has been successful and is accepted by the black community. It's often argued that blacks are held down by white people. This is an example of a black man who wasn't.
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HE IS NOT A BLACK MAN HE IS A BIRACIAL PERSON. YOU KNOW HE IS HALF WHITE?

Sonnabend
    This is an example of a black man who wasn't.
    This is an example of a man who played the race card every single day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    And you have just proved everything that has been said about him being a racist.

In MLK's speech " I have a dream", he spoke of a time when men would be measured not by the colour of their skin, but by the strength of their character

Barack Obama is proof that King's dream has been perverted and lost, because Obama was voted in, not by the strength of his character, but by the colour of his skin.

p.s..that whining sound you hear? is King reaching 30000 rpm.

Yes, they voted in a black man.,..a black man and a president who is a complete and total screwup, an appeaser, a liar and a social misfit whose reliance on the TOTUS makes every single word ever said about Pres. Bush sick hypocrisy.

Obama is living proof of the Peter Principle, and in all honesty, is about to preside over the biggest financial disaster and social chaos the US has ever seen.

Obama will be remembered with the following words

WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING WHEN I VOTED FOR THIS IDIOT?.

Change??? Is all you will have left when he is done.
    You miss the point...the fact that it could and did happen is what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Uh, a comment from meowmeow does not prove that *Obama* is a racist.

Conservatives are screaming some sort of racism because people are happy that a black man got elected. Yet a lot of these same people were talking about how wonderful it was when a black man followed by a black woman got Secretary of State and acted like liberals were a bunch of racists for not getting on the same bandwagon. Catch 22 much?

I think that whether one agrees with the politics of Obama, Rice, or Powel, it should be recognized that these are examples of black people becoming successful. This means it's becoming harder to argue that the white man is holding them down.