Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21  
    Senior Member enslaved1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kingman, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Nope. Obama must be stopped, we must take our nation back.

    It's only been 6 months but he has already built concentration camps fo military members because they are a threat.

    He will start killing old people if we let him stay in office, and he will make us all convert to Islam.

    IF WE DON'T MARCH NOW, WE WILL ALL PAY
    Links?
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

    Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

    My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Nope. Obama must be stopped, we must take our nation back.

    It's only been 6 months but he has already built concentration camps fo military members because they are a threat.

    He will start killing old people if we let him stay in office, and he will make us all convert to Islam.

    IF WE DON'T MARCH NOW, WE WILL ALL PAY
    Mandatory Islam is no big deal as long as we have mandatory prayer in school.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Mandatory Islam is no big deal as long as we have mandatory prayer in school.
    Lets march bubba, we nee to take our nation back.

    Obama is anti American, and just a magic negro who loves Islam.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    The big Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,279
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Lets march bubba, we nee to take our nation back.

    Obama is anti American, and just a magic negro who loves Islam.
    you need to get a job.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

    Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Lets march bubba, we nee to take our nation back.

    Obama is anti American, and just a magic negro who loves Islam.
    I've got a better idea. Let's have another election in 2010. Then 2012. Then 2014.

    Until then, the man is president and the congress is the congress.

    The mills of the gods grind slowly......
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    You guys want a good laugh ?

    Look at the posts 'recent posts' from Zafod.

    It is 100% FACT that he ONLY posts on the CU to insult me...he is obsessed with me, you will notice page after page of insults ...

    No debate

    No friendly talk with other conservatives

    Nothing but insults at me. I am flattered that he would obsess on me and spend so much of his time on little old me.

    The link that tells the story, page after page of a guy who needs therapy.

    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...earchid=235073
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,898
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    You guys want a good laugh ?

    Look at the posts 'recent posts' from Zafod.

    It is 100% FACT that he ONLY posts on the CU to insult me...he is obsessed with me, you will notice page after page of insults ...

    No debate

    No friendly talk with other conservatives

    Nothing but insults at me. I am flattered that he would obsess on me and spend so much of his time on little old me.

    The link that tells the story, page after page of a guy who needs therapy.

    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...earchid=235073
    My how this will save time. A form letter. You might as well nobody is reading your crap anyway!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    The big Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,279
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    You guys want a good laugh ?

    Look at the posts 'recent posts' from Zafod.

    It is 100% FACT that he ONLY posts on the CU to insult me...he is obsessed with me, you will notice page after page of insults ...

    No debate

    No friendly talk with other conservatives

    Nothing but insults at me. I am flattered that he would obsess on me and spend so much of his time on little old me.

    The link that tells the story, page after page of a guy who needs therapy.

    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...earchid=235073
    cut and paste 3 times over? You dont even have the effort in you to write out 3 different responces?
    Fuck I really feel sorry for you wife. You are a real lazy pathetic unemployed bum.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

    Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    I love you to

    ******************KISSES****************

    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...earchid=235073
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    The big Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,279
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    I love you to

    ******************KISSES****************

    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...earchid=235073
    more cut and paste.... dont you have some dishes to do sally?
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

    Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •