Observations of the Presidentís 1st 100 Days:
1. Offended the Queen of England
2. Bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia
3. Praised the Marxist Daniel Ortega
4. Kissed Hugo Chavez on the cheek
5. Endorsed the Socialist Evo Morales of Bolivia
6. Announced we would meet with Iranians with no pre-conditions
7. Gave away billions to AIG, also without pre-conditions
8. Expanded the bailouts
9. Insulted everyone who has ever loved a Special Olympian
10. Doubled our national debt
11. Announced a termination of the space defense system the day after the North Koreans launched an ICBM.
12. Despite the urgings of his own CIA director and the prior 42 CIA directors, released information on intelligence gathering. Announced major restrictions on interrogation techniques used on enemy combatant prisoners.
13. Accepted without public comment the fact that five of his cabinet members cheated on their taxes and two other appointees withdrew after they couldnít take the heat.
14. Appointed a Homeland Security Chief who quickly identified as ďdangers to the nationĒ, groups including veterans of the military, and opponents to abortion on demand, and who ordered that the word terrorism no longer be used but instead referred to such acts as man made disasters.
15. Circled the globe so he could openly apologize for Americaís greatness.
16. Told Mexicans the violence in their country was mostly caused by illegal guns from the U.S.
17. Politicized the census by moving it into the White House from its Department of Commerce origins and announced ACORN [the organization under massive scrutiny amid allegations of election fraud] would manage the process.
18. Appointed as Attorney General the man who orchestrated the forced removal and expulsion from America to Cuba of a nine-year old whose mother died trying to bring him to a life of freedom in the United States .
19. Salutes as heroes three Navy SEALS who took down three terrorists who threatened one American life and the next day announces members of the Bush administration will likely stand trial for torturing a terrorist who had played a part in killing 3000 Americans by pouring water over his face.
20. Air Force One flew over New York City for a photo op without notifying local authorities causing widespread panic.
21. Took over the American Automobile industry and handed over 50% off to the unions [because he said he owed them].
22. Continued his drive for absolute gun control activities, thumbing his nose at the 2nd Amendment.
23. Offered travel and living subsidies in the U.S. to Hamas activists displaced from the Gaza Strip.
24. Got more airtime [TV] than Oprah Winfrey and was seldom in Washington tending to the business of State.
25. Announced the closure of enemy combatants detention center in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba but failed to address the issue of Ďwhatí to do with the 200+ prisoners currently held there. Rumors persist that theyíll be housed on U.S. soilÖ
26. Displayed more indignation about ouster of would-be Chavez-like Honduran Dictator than at the stolen election and human rightís atrocities against innocent protestors in Iran.
Other than that, weíre doing just fine.
Only 1358 more FRIGHTENING days to goÖ
27. Offended and denIgrated the Prime Minister of the UK, showed himself to be a cheapass punk by giving him a gift set of DVD's that didnt WORK.
28 . Offended and insulted Australians by being silent after a terrorist attack.
29. Insulted and denigrated a police officer by making an ad hoc statement on an arrest that he had little knowledge about, playing the race card yet again.
30. Went to Iraq and pissed on the memory of thousands of US and allied soldiers, telling them that all they had fought for was for nothing and he intended to run away as fast as he could.
31. Insulted French President Nicolas Sarkozy's wife by refusing to kiss her hello, as is the custom and protocol.
32. Insulted French President Nicolas Sarkozy by Obama sending a letter to Chirac former President of France, saying he looks forward to working with him the next four years instead of Sarkozy the current President of France.
33. Wednesday night cocktails parties at the White House, during a sever recession.
34. Obama had $100.00 a pound. Kobe beef flown in from Japan to serve at his Wednesday evening dinner parties.
35. Jetted to New York City for date night. On the tax payer Dime just before GM filed for Bankruptcy.
36. Flew in chef 860 miles just to make him a pizza on the tax payer Dime.
We will keep this updated.