Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Obama’s half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Did you know? Obama’s half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth

Besides being the First Sister Maya has a HawaiiaCertification of Live Birth despite be born in Jakarta Indonesia.
    snip
    Besides being the First Sister Maya has a HawaiiaCertification of Live Birth despite be born in Jakarta Indonesia. Supposedly this certificate was used by the Daily Kos to forge an Obama version. Anyone find it odd that Maya, undisputedly born in Indonesia, would have the same type of document as Barack Obama to forge?

http://www.examiner.com/x-14143-Oran...-of-Live-Birth

Banned
    On a side note:

What kind of country have we become were we would elect a piece of trash with so many half sisters/brother?

Its like a trailer park story.

Anyone see the pics of his naked mother? /shudder :(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    On a side note:

What kind of country have we become were we would elect a piece of trash with so many half sisters/brother?

Its like a trailer park story.

Anyone see the pics of his naked mother? /shudder :(
    Yep, at least the liberals, queers, union creeps, lawyers and the white guilt crowd could have elected a bonafide 100% American Negro rather than a half breed who is hiding his B.C. and all of his school records. Something is fishy and it stinks to high heaven. Probably claimed rightly or wrongly that he was foreign born.

Hey, but aren't we glad we've cleared that hurdle...

Now, once we get our first woman president, first homosexual president, first transgendered president and first illegal immigrant president out of the way, we can get back to the issues and voting for people based on their experience, education, dedication to America, citizenship and try to save our country....
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Hey, but aren't we glad we've cleared that hurdle...

Now, once we get our first woman president, first homosexual president, first transgendered president and first illegal immigrant president out of the way, we can get back to the issues and voting for people based on their experience, education, dedication to America, citizenship and try to save our country....
    I have my doubts that we will be able to survive 4 years of the Magic Negro.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I have my doubts that we will be able to survive 4 years of the Magic Negro.
    I am just shocked our standards dropped so far to have elected a Kenyan with a tramp for a mother and a serial impregnator for a father.

Banned
    Can anyone guess how many half brothers/sisters he has? not to mention cousins and aunts/uncles?

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    I am just shocked our standards dropped so far to have elected a Kenyan with a tramp for a mother and a serial impregnator for a father.
    How about being shocked that the other party made THAT choice look good by comparison? :(
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    How about being shocked that the other party made THAT choice look good by comparison? :(
    Well the MSM sure buried all the black sheep in obama's family.

Mccain for all his faults was way better then obama so please dont sell your bullshit here.

The 52% that voted for him had such low standards its amazing.

You ever see the "Betty Page" pics of his mom?

Libs say they were photoshopped. They don't look it to me.

rm -rf obama*