Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Well the MSM sure buried all the black sheep in obama's family.

Mccain for all his faults was way better then obama so please dont sell your bullshit here.

I'm not speaking of McCain, who would have been my enthusiastic choice in 2000, and was my only option in 2008. I'm talking about the actions of the previous administration which to a majority made "hopenchange" look like a good idea.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I'm not speaking of McCain, who would have been my enthusiastic choice in 2000, and was my only option in 2008. I'm talking about the actions of the previous administration which to a majority made "hopenchange" look like a good idea.
    Well I partly agree with you but I dont know the % of people who voted for obama did it just becuase McCain had a R next to his name.

Well I partly agree with you but I dont know the % of people who voted for obama did it just becuase McCain had a R next to his name.
    I think it was a combination of the R next to McCain's name and the B next to Obama's race.. It was a very close election, though-we only got defeated by one letter...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Banned
    I am just shocked our standards dropped so far to have elected a Kenyan with a tramp for a mother and a serial impregnator for a father.
    This rich low class Ghetto Organizer will not help out his needy blood relatives. The dumb ass's that voted for this snake oil salesman are beginning to see that he does not care about poor people. He won't even take care of his own family. It must be hell to be so greedy and selfish.

I am just shocked our standards dropped so far to have elected a Kenyan with a tramp for a mother and a serial impregnator for a father.

If you take the "Kenyan" part out of your statement for a minute-trampy mothers and fathers make the offspring suspicious? Come on, I'm sure that there are plenty of presidents with similar scandals among their family members, and not just democrats.

Even so-should the public hold the flaws of his parents against him? And, if Obama happened to be a conservative republican, pushing an agenda you agreed with, would you care that his parents were slutty?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    If you take the "Kenyan" part out of your statement for a minute-trampy mothers and fathers make the offspring suspicious? Come on, I'm sure that there are plenty of presidents with similar scandals among their family members, and not just democrats.

Even so-should the public hold the flaws of his parents against him? And, if Obama happened to be a conservative republican, pushing an agenda you agreed with, would you care that his parents were slutty?
    The apple sure does not fall too far from the tree. FYI, some of these Democrats that you speak of dirty laundry was not aired until after they left office. For example, JFK's drug use.

A Repub. with Obama's slutty family history would have gotten slaughtered by the press. If you think not, you really are delusional.

Character many not matter to a Democrat like you but it does to most conservatives. So your little story about supporting a tainted Repubs just because we agree with the agenda is a load of crap. If Clinton was a Repub, I would have voted to impeach him. Liberals will circle the wagon and chunk character down the crapper every-time to protect their power. Big difference there.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    How about being shocked that the other party made THAT choice look good by comparison? :(
    Of course McCain was a bad choice but wether you choose to admit it or not Linda this country is making some extremely bad choices and we could be retiring in a living hell no matter how frugal we have been living our lives. I blame the democrat leadership in all branches of government for what is going on right now and pointing your finger the other way is not addressing our current problem!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

I will not take out kenyan untill he shows us a BC not a COLB.

Can you point to one president that had such a family?
    Last edited by Lars1701a; 07-27-2009 at 04:54 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Did you know? Obama’s half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth

Besides being the First Sister Maya has a HawaiiaCertification of Live Birth despite be born in Jakarta Indonesia.
    snip
    Besides being the First Sister Maya has a HawaiiaCertification of Live Birth despite be born in Jakarta Indonesia. Supposedly this certificate was used by the Daily Kos to forge an Obama version. Anyone find it odd that Maya, undisputedly born in Indonesia, would have the same type of document as Barack Obama to forge?

http://www.examiner.com/x-14143-Oran...-of-Live-Birth
    Wow.

I can't believe America is standing by and letting this foreign muslum in the white house. We need to march on DC and take back our nation.

Of course he used his half sisters half hawaiian birth certificate to trick the gullable in the USA, But we would never fall for that.

He MUST be stopped.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Wow.

I can't believe America is standing by and letting this foreign muslum in the white house. We need to march on DC and take back our nation.

Of course he used his half sisters half hawaiian birth certificate to trick the gullable in the USA, But we would never fall for that.

He MUST be stopped.
    Ok, wigger. Go get a job; you bum.