Thread: Rep. Jan Schakowsky Obama Healthcare Will Destroy Insurance Industry (VIDEO)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    You are the dumbest individual I have ever had the misfortune to run into on the internet. Video works fine for me. Must be some right wing conspiracy to keep you from seeing it.
    You are lying.

The video was pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    It's common practice to back up your claim when posting a thread.
    It's common practice to not be an idiot, but you still are.

Banned
    Link ?

a simple goole search came up with this on the 1st page...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=Google+Search

Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) Admits Obama Healthcare Plan Will ...Jul 26, 2009 ... Skip to comments. Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) Admits Obama Healthcare Plan Will Destroy Insurance Industry (VIDEO) ...
    www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2301666/posts - Similar
    LiveLeak.com - Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) Admits Obama Healthcare ...May 1, 2009 ... Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) Admits Obama Healthcare Plan Will Destroy Insurance Industry. CLOSE [X]. At a speech on April 18, 2009 at a rally ...
    www.liveleak.com/view?i=d9b_1241198916 - Cached - Similar
    Breitbart.tv Dem Congresswoman Admits Obama Health Care Plan ...May 1, 2009 ... Dem Congresswoman Admits Obama Health Care Plan Will Destroy ... for a public health insurance don't disagree with this goal. ... This is a fight about strategy for getting there and I believe we will, Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) told a group of government-run health care supporters on April 18. ...
    www.breitbart.tv/html/330913.html - Cached - Similar
    Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) Admits Obama Healthcare Plan Will ...Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) Admits Obama Healthcare Plan Will Destroy Insurance ... Those individuals who want the private insurance companies to go away ...
    mfvov.com/blog/?p=895 - Cached - Similar
    Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) Admits Obama Healthcare Plan Will ...Far Left Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) Admits Obama Healthcare Plan Will Destroy Insurance Industry The Illinois Stalinist celebrated the coming Obama ...
    www.wikio.com/video/1069104 - Cached - Similar
    Democrat congresswoman Jan Schakowsky wants Obama healthcare plan ...Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) comes right out and admits it. ... Democrat congresswoman wants Obama healthcare plan to destroy insurance industry ... Deserts will flower. The streets will flow with milk and honey. And beautiful people will ...
    http://www.ihatethemedia.com/democra...rance-industry - Cached - Similar
    Exclusive Video: The Public Plan Deception It's Not About Choice ...Schakowsky Admits Goal of Healthcare Reform is to Destroy Private ... plan will ultimately destroy the private insurance industry. ... Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) at a rally for Obama's healthcare reform .... they know that the public plan will undermine the private industry and drive it out of business. ...
    www.verumserum.com/?p=5660 - Cached - Similar
    Jan Schakowsky Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPressJun 18, 2009 ... Wife of convicted felon admits White House plot to destroy American health insurance industry ... am1090 wrote 1 month ago : Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) calls in at ... Private Health Insurance Companies to Be Destroyed! ... Congresswoman brags health care reform will hurt private health industry ...
    en.wordpress.com/tag/jan-schakowsky/ - Cached - Similar
    The Freedom ProjectRep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) receives loud applause from advocates for government-control when she admits the President's public health care plan will destroy private ... That a public option will put the private insurance industry out of business. .... Obama campaign rep STUMPED on legislative accomplishments ...
    http://www.freedomproject.org/Blog/R...px?Guid...1f0b... - Cached - Similar
    Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky - ZimbioRepresentative Schakowsky serves on the Energy and Commerce Committee and can be reached by ... Schakowsky, D-9th, Monday announced she will not seek the Senate . ... Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) admitted that a strategic objective of the Obama healthcare reform plan is to destroy the private health insurance industry. ...
    www.zimbio.com/Congresswoman+Jan+Schakowsky - Cached - Similar

Banned
    Sorry.

That big black box that says "CLICK TO PLAY VIDEO"

Doesn't play anything ...and in fact crashed my browser.

Sorry.

That big black box that says "CLICK TO PLAY VIDEO"

Doesn't play anything ...and in fact crashed my browser.
    Get a better computer. Oh right, you can't. Sucks to be unemployed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    Get a better computer. Oh right, you can't. Sucks to be unemployed.
    LOL

LINK ?

LOL

LINK ?
    you really are stupid as your picture shows you to be.

Banned
    I hope it does put them out of business.

The democrats are on the side of the American people, they are fighting for the people.

The repubs are on the side of the giant insurance companies, they are getting paid by ...and fighting for the giant insurance empires.

I am on the side of the American people, but thats just me.

I hope it does put them out of business.

The democrats are on the side of the American people, they are fighting for the people.

The repubs are on the side of the giant insurance companies, they are getting paid by ...and fighting for the giant insurance empires.

I am on the side of the American people, but thats just me.
    No, you are a statist. Plain and simple. Being for the American people means that you want choice. Choice is not allowed. If you think insurance is so expensive right now, then there is a real quick fix. If it is cheaper in Georgia than in Florida, let me pick an insurance company from Georgia. Name 1 thing the government does that comes in at hwatever cost the government says it will. I dare you.