Hybrid View

1. #1 Critical condition (Jaw dropping details of health care scheme) 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Critical condition (Jaw dropping details of health care scheme)

It means reductions in hip replacements, knee replacements, bypass surgery, angioplasty... Gigot: Doctors are not going to stop prescribing these things. McCaughey: In the stimulus package was a provision for computers to be in doctors’ offices and hospitals at bedside--computers that would deliver protocols to doctors electronically on what the government deems cost-effective and appropriate care. There will be penalties for doctors who are not meaningful users of this system. The president appointed Dr. David Blumenthal national coordinator of health information technology, and he’s going to oversee ensuring that doctors obey these protocols. In The New England Journal of...

http://sbk.online.wsj.com/article/SB...234786752.html

Obama plans to throw the elderly under the bus, just like his poor old grandmother and the Rev. Wright. How anyone would belong to AARP and contribute to them by purchasing a membership or their insurance is beyond me. They're traitors to their constituency.

I think folks 50 and over should clog AARP's phone lines with complaints about their siding with Obama vs the health of the seniors.

Very interesting, just called AARP. I stated my case and asked why they were supporting Obama's health care, when I felt it went against the well being of their 50+ year old constituency.

The woman said that they are NOT supporting his health care plan. I asked why they haven't contradicted the statements citing support by the Obama administration. She said their management is discussing making some sort of a statement denying their support.

It seems that they are getting many calls.

Hey, keep it up, please call them at 888-687-2277

Depending on your age, do it for yourself, your parents, your grandparents. I heard this morning that the physician brother of the O's Emmanual is talking about less treatment for people with dementia. I would have hated to have some physician say that a relative of mine who had Alzheimer's couldn't have treatment (or less treatment) for a different medical problem. :eek:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Very interesting, just called AARP. I stated my case and asked why they were supporting Obama's health care, when I felt it went against the well being of their 50+ year old constituency.

The woman said that they are NOT supporting his health care plan. I asked why they haven't contradicted the statements citing support by the Obama administration. She said their management is discussing making some sort of a statement denying their support.

Depending on your age, do it for yourself, your parents, your grandparents. I heard this morning that the physician brother of the O's Emmanual is talking about less treatment for people with dementia. I would have hated to have some physician say that a relative of mine who had Alzheimer's couldn't have treatment (or less treatment) for a different medical problem. :eek:
    Those on medicare will go into the government option system. A bureaucrat will determine whether or not you are able to receive a procedure or operation by way of a computerized system that inputs your age and the cost factor. For example, if you have cancer in your old age, you will be told to take a pill for pain, go home and die because the treatment of your condition is not cost effective. This is frighting. That is how Obama plans to reduce costs by 500 billion dollars. On the backs of seniors to give health care to those that have never paid a dime into the system is outrageous. Obama plans to kill off the older population in order to reduce cost. If you do not believe me, read the bill. If this is not a form of euthanasia , I don't know what it is. Never thought I would see the day when we would have a Nazi henchman as president of the USA.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

AARP is a liberal front organization and always has been .

It's not just dementia it also includes hip, knee replacements,angioplasty just about any expensive procedure that they decide you are too old to have.

Before a doctor can perscribe any procedure based on your age he has to log on to the national database and seek permission.If he fails to ask their permission he will be disqualified from receiving any future payments from the government !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    AARP is a liberal front organization and always has been .

[/I][/SIZE]
    The sad part is that the millions of seniors that belong to this rotten organization do not realize that their main purpose is to make money from selling their shitty insurance from health insurance to car insurance. They get kick backs from the insurance companies to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars. Their mutual funds are some of the worst bottom feeders on the market with high management fees and 5% loads to buy them. This outfit was also cited by the IRS for income tax evasion for those products that they were selling which does not come under their non profit status on the dues that they collect. If you like getting bombarded with junk mail on almost a daily basis, by all means join them and get a good screwing with their overpriced insurance and mutual funds. The fat cats that run this outfit will be grateful.

To top it off, the AARP was in favor of Hillary care. Just goes to show you about the concern that they have for seniors.