1. #1 Nancy Pelosi on being unpopular: 'I don't care' 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is one of the most despised political figures in the country.

And, frankly, she doesn’t give a damn. “No, I don’t care,” Pelosi told POLITICO last Thursday, laughing heartily as she walked beneath the Capitol dome and plunged into a crowd of tourists. Last week’s Public Strategies Inc./POLITICO poll brought grim news for Pelosi, revealing that only a quarter of Americans trust the San Francisco Democrat — putting her in the basement with Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and House Minority Leader John...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0709/25445.html

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    [SIZE="3"][B] revealing that only a quarter of Americans trust the San Francisco Democrat
    And I will never figure out what these 25% of people see in her to still have faith in her "abilities".

I haven't liked Skeletor ever since she gained power and flaunted and abused it on day one!!
    Last edited by stsinner; 07-27-2009 at 11:16 AM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

She only cares around reelection time when it is time to prove that the masses in San Francisco are totally clueless.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    She only cares around reelection time when it is time to prove that the masses in San Francisco are totally clueless.
    She don't care then either. Where do think the 25% comes from?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad