Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,669
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    You mean like NOW?
    Could we have done worse!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    The big Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,279
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Bush jammed through the patriot act in the middle of the night ...

    Nobody read it.

    More fake outrage.
    I am outraged that you are stealing from the government....
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

    Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    I am outraged that you are stealing from the government....
    I don't see any point in answering any of his questions until he answers ours.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member Talismen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Central IA
    Posts
    248
    They don't read the bills because they hire someone else to read it for them, which opens the door to many errors or even lies by the person they hire to read it and give summary to the elected official.

    They also don't read them because they don't have time.
    This President is ramming through bill after bill, this fast, for this specific reason.
    He doesn't want them to read the bills...just pass them, and accept his race-baiting "greatness" and give him what he wants.

    They aren't representing us when they refuse to do their jobs.


    And people wonder why the "Tea Party", "Going Galt" and "10th Amendment" movements continue to grow.
    This situation didn't start with Obama, but the frustration over it within the citizenry of this country is finally coming to a head.

    Thank God.
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people’s minds."
    — Samuel Adams
    ****
    All Sides Political Forums
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Talismen View Post
    They don't read the bills because they hire someone else to read it for them, which opens the door to many errors or even lies by the person they hire to read it and give summary to the elected official.

    They also don't read them because they don't have time.
    This President is ramming through bill after bill, this fast, for this specific reason.
    He doesn't want them to read the bills...just pass them, and accept his race-baiting "greatness" and give him what he wants.

    They aren't representing us when they refuse to do their jobs.


    And people wonder why the "Tea Party", "Going Galt" and "10th Amendment" movements continue to grow.
    This situation didn't start with Obama, but the frustration over it within the citizenry of this country is finally coming to a head.

    Thank God.
    Bush did the SAME THING.

    Was he a criminal ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Bush did the SAME THING.

    Was he a criminal ?
    You really are a bore. Bush pushed the Patriot Act due to a hugely compelling reason,,,,,,,,,,you DO remember 9/11, right?

    Oblah, blah is pushing favored DIM pork projects under a contrived sense of urgency. He brazenly lies about the nature of the urgency to get the bills passed by the mindless drones that rubber stamp his "necessary" bills.

    Ask yourself why we have to RUSH to pass his Socialist health care bill. Is it because as he says "there is a health care crisis" or does he merely want to capitolize on the orgasmic mood of his mindless minions? He realizes the time for scrutiny will soon begin. Maybe the DIMS' 5th column will actually wake up and realize they are supposed to investigate and report insted of cheerlead.

    O Blah Blah is a political partisan who is passing bills to ensure further gains by Liberals. He himself seeks power for his party at the expense of reason and liberty. He is a political animal who cares only for his own interests first and the interests of his traitorous party second.

    The ONLY real feeling or priciple Oblah Blah has is his love of self.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member stsinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    One of the worst problems with Oblahblah is that he always presents his legislation as, "We can do this, or we can do nothing..." There is no alternative! There was no alternative to the Stimulus-it was either spend the trillions or the country was doomed!! Then he went home to Chicago before signing it once the "urgent" vote passed it..

    He's a fear-monger. He preys on the gullible and unintelligent.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    One of the worst problems with Oblahblah is that he always presents his legislation as, "We can do this, or we can do nothing..." There is no alternative! There was no alternative to the Stimulus-it was either spend the trillions or the country was doomed!! Then he went home to Chicago before signing it once the "urgent" vote passed it..

    He's a fear-monger. He preys on the gullible and unintelligent.
    He's also a proven racist !
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •