Thread: Bunkerisms

1. #1 Bunkerisms 
    Some of my favorite quotes from Archie Bunker.......

Gloria: Do you know that sixty percent of all deaths in America are caused by guns?
    Archie Bunker: Would it make you feel any better, little girl, if they was pushed out of windows?

Archie: I ain't gonna eat this food with these Chink pick-up sticks.
    Mike Stivic: How can you say that, Arch? With one word you attack an entire race of people and not just the Chinese, the Laotians, the Cambodians, the Vietnamese.
    Archie: Wait a minute, Meathead, I never call them countries Chinks.
    Edith: He calls them Gooks.
    Archie: I'm saying they're all a yellow race. They ain't exactly Chinks, but they are definitely offshoots of your Chinks, they're what you call Chinkish.

Archie Bunker: You mean the guy... Raped you?
    Edith Bunker: He tried to.
    Archie Bunker: So he was at the house when I was there, why didn't you tell me?
    Edith Bunker: He said he would do something to you.
    Archie Bunker: Do something to me? What the hell was he, a fruit too?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

During an argument with the "Meathead" in Kelsey's Bar, the latter walks out at the end, with Archie yelling out the door after him: "You're gonna get Ree-gan in 1980, wise guy!"
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Unvarnished political comedy...you just can't beat "All In The Family".
    They'd never get buy with that stuff now.

:D
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people’s minds."
    — Samuel Adams
    All Sides Political Forums