Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Take This Poll in Hawaii 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Take This Poll in Hawaii

http://www.kitv.com/news/20200743/detail.html

Should the state keep trying to refute questions about President Obamas birth certificate?

The Vote So Far .
    Should the state keep trying to refute questions about President Obama's birth certificate?
    Choice Votes Percentage of 199 Votes
    Yes 50 25%
    No 149 75%
    Thank you for participating in our survey.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Heres a few things on this thou.

If 0 really wanted this to go away, all he would have to do is tell Hawaii to release it for the public to view for them selves and quail it once and for all. In part, I question if he wants this to continue.

And second, I'm not a birther, but I have read up on their claims and stance. But one must ask, when this all arose, it was back in the election. That would make one ask, wouldn't Hillary had checked her self looking to get rid of Obama her self so she could have won? Hillary isn't stupid, and would have checked.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Sonnabend
    I just wonder why he is taking such pains as to not release it. He could wipe this out, and a load of lawyer bills, if he just allowed it to be published.

It'd be the ultimate "gotcha: and make a lot of people look very silly. As it is, his evasion is just fuelling the question.

Reminds me of "Hanoi John" Kerry and his military records. Then again, we know why he never contested the claims of the swifites in court. and why he never sued for slander or defamation.

Because his records would bear out their claims and more.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    I just wonder why he is taking such pains as to not release it..
    Of course, you don't understand.

The White House wants this issue to do a slow burn. They want it to last, it IS defining the GOP.

Make sure you go to all the GOP rallies, and don't forget your Birther sign.

Sonnabend
    The White House wants this issue to do a slow burn. They want it to last, it IS defining the GOP.
    You are assuming the people who are involved in this are all Republicans. You know this...how?

Make sure you go to all the GOP rallies, and don't forget your Birther sign.
    I am just curious as to why he is spending all this money on lawyers Must cost a hell of a lot...to what end?.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    You are assuming the people who are involved in this are all Republicans. You know this...how?
    LOL. Ya, OK

I am just curious as to why he is spending all this money on lawyers Must cost a hell of a lot...to what end?.

What money ? ...what lawyers ?

You are making this up

I am on the fence on this issue. If it is shown he is not elgible for POTUS. It would be the greatest scam ever...

Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post

What money ? ...what lawyers ?

You are making this up
    Three law firms and some estimates are upwards of $1 million in legal fees fighting it.
    Rest In Peace America

I still have to say, I don't fully buy the whole Birther argument. But they do have some valid points. But in that, so do Truthers. But that doesn't mean they are right about their claims of some conspiracy.

I still have to stand by and say if Hillary could have taken Obama out during the elections, she would have. And proving he is ineligible to be POTUS, she would have.
    Rest In Peace America

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Three law firms and some estimates are upwards of $1 million in legal fees fighting it.
    Linki ?