Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 China's national flag to go up in White House on Sept 20 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "They might just as well leave it up there.They about own America anyway !"

Chinese associations in the United States had applied to hold a ceremony in front of the US Presidentís residence to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the founding of PRC.
    Chen Ronghua, chairman of Fujian Association of the United States, told reporters that their application was approved not only because of the sound Sino-US relations but also because China is a responsible country.

"Many Americans admire China due to the success of last yearís Beijing Olympics," said Chen.

More than 1,000 people will attend the ceremony and the performances held after it, according to Zhao Luqun, who will direct the performances.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2...nt_8422505.htm
    [/I][/SIZE]

Banned
    Bush sold us out faster than all the presidents COMBINED.

From 1776 to 2000 all the presidents combined created 1 trillion in foreign bought debt

Bush broke that record in 7 years.....Created more foreign debt that all 42 presidents COMBINED.

SOLD OUT OUR NATION.

Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post

From 1776 to 2000 all the presidents combined created 1 trillion in foreign bought debt

Bush broke that record in 7 years.....Created more foreign debt that all 42 presidents COMBINED.

SOLD OUT OUR NATION.

And Obama spent more than than in one bill!!!

And don't forget, speedy, that Clinton is the reason North Korea has nukes....
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

SOLD OUT OUR NATION.

Satty I will not defend Bush but with the spending That Obama is doing It will destroy us. this must stop. Bush is part of history Obama is present Do you honestly personally thingk Obama is doing the right thing. No democrat talking points here I want to know your opinion!

As long as the American flag flies above the Chinese flag, I have no problem with this-it is standard practice when a foreign party visits... That's why there is protocol...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post

And don't forget, speedy, that Clinton is the reason North Korea has nukes....
    How so ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Satty I will not defend Bush but with the spending That Obama is doing It will destroy us. this must stop. Bush is part of history Obama is present Do you honestly personally thingk Obama is doing the right thing. No democrat talking points here I want to know your opinion!
    Yes I do.

Do you agree with the last two republican administrations ? .."Reagan proved deficits don't matter" -Cheney

Yes I do.

Do you agree with the last two republican administrations ? .."Reagan proved deficits don't matter" -Cheney
    All of them that is odd. You won't find conservatives who agree on everything we are individals with our own opinions. You know you are alowed to have views that are your own over here. Your not on Du you can be honest!

How so ?
    You can't be that damed dumb!! Do a little research on how Madeleine Albright and Clinton believe that North Korea wouldn't use nuclear technology secrets reveals for weapons.... Dopey...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    All of them that is odd. You won't find conservatives who agree on everything we are individals with our own opinions. You know you are alowed to have views that are your own over here. Your not on Du you can be honest!
    But do you agree witn them ?