Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    He comes here for one reason, and one reason only.

He is obssessed with me. His posts are ONLY toward me

I am flattered that he is so in love with me, I am flattered that he feels I am so important that he needs to spend all his time posting to me.

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...earchid=236263
    Sorry you did it again dead link! Search links expire after the search!

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Sorry you did it again dead link! Search links expire after the search!
    he is too stupid to know....
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    My turn first.

If Deficits matter to you ...but Reagan/Bush and Bush Cheney say they don't matter, then why would you support them ?

I agree with the spending right now. No country on earth has come out of a recession like this without spending.

Large spending is needed right now ...and when inflation gets heavy then some dollars will need to be sucked back out of the economy.

It's tricky, but we se it happen all the time.
    I was too young to vote for Reagan, and try and find one reference any where in all my post about him.

And on Bush, I agreed with much of what he tried to accomplish, but that doesn't mean I was a blind follower. I have said here many times I hated his over the top spending. And I have also stated he is the reason we lost power.

So your assertion that all conservatives support him is incorrect.

And no, large spending in absolutely not needed now.

To do large spending, one must do a few things.

Increase the debt by selling it to other nations willing to buy. And under Obama, we lost our AAA credit rating due to too much debt. That means future debt will cost more due to higher interest rates.

Also in this global downturn, there are fewer nations buying our debt. So Obama has cranked up the presses and is just printing the cash with nothing to back it up.

What will that do? Another larger recession with massive inflation. Same as we saw thanks to Carter doing the same under his administration. For the only way to equal out too much cash available in the market, is massive inflation with a recession.

But you state all you need to do is when we get hit by the inflation is suck the extra cash out of the system. Well how do you do that in the midle of a recession? Under Obama's theory, you just spend more to get the economy moving, which means more cash into the system, not less.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

If Deficits matter to you ...but Reagan/Bush and Bush Cheney say they don't matter, then why would you support them ?

I agree with the spending right now. No country on earth has come out of a recession like this without spending.
    Oh, and in a way, you your self have said Deficits don't matter much as you keep harping on the point.

Because by the theory of spending now, (The Deficit doesn't matter) we can save the economy.

But also, when the economy is doing better, and looking at 20 trillion in deficits when its all said and done. How do you pay off that massive deficit?

Higher Taxes? Which kills the private sector, which causes another downturn as the private sector falls from too much burden of High taxes to pay off that debt that got racked up trying to save them in the first place.

So in ending, you too are saying Deficits don't matter because you have to send your way out of a recession.
    Rest In Peace America

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Oh, and in a way, you your self have said Deficits don't matter much as you keep harping on the point.

Because by the theory of spending now, (The Deficit doesn't matter) we can save the economy.

But also, when the economy is doing better, and looking at 20 trillion in deficits when its all said and done. How do you pay off that massive deficit?

Higher Taxes? Which kills the private sector, which causes another downturn as the private sector falls from too much burden of High taxes to pay off that debt that got racked up trying to save them in the first place.

So in ending, you too are saying Deficits don't matter because you have to send your way out of a recession.
    SATAN is a DUmbocRAT. A LIBIOT. He can ONLY parrot liberal talking points. He cannot synthesize complex subjects. Please limit your training of our resident BORG to one or two talking points. We don't want to set off one of his fits.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    SATAN is a DUmbocRAT. A LIBIOT. He can ONLY parrot liberal talking points. He cannot synthesize complex subjects. Please limit your training of our resident BORG to one or two talking points. We don't want to set off one of his fits.
    Why not ?.Just crank him up and have some fun when he starts babbling and drooling !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    And under Obama, we lost our AAA credit rating due to too much debt.
    100% wrong. The USA has not lost our AAA rating.

And ...Obama has added 1 trillion in debt.

Bush added over 5 trillion ... But you think we lost our rating because of Obamas debt ? ...LOL

But you state all you need to do is when we get hit by the inflation is suck the extra cash out of the system. Well how do you do that in the midle of a recession? Under Obama's theory, you just spend more to get the economy moving, which means more cash into the system, not less.
    You don't ..You do that when the recession ends.

hate to say it - but Satanica is right on one thing at least - we have not yet lost our AAA bond rating.

http://www.clippertoday.com/pages/fu...es_left_column

Now as for Obama's debt - yes he has only added $1 trillion in actual factual debt - SO FAR. We're only 6 months in to his presidency and we have trillions of debt looming based on his projected spending and the bail outs etc.

and even then none of these numbers take into account the raids on SS and how much that amounts to.
    Last edited by PoliCon; 07-28-2009 at 05:52 PM.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    100% wrong. The USA has not lost our AAA rating.

And ...Obama has added 1 trillion in debt.

Bush added over 5 trillion ... But you think we lost our rating because of Obamas debt ? ...LOL

You don't ..You do that when the recession ends.

How do you explain this ?

China is dumping greenbacks as fast as they can for gold .
    and these .If the dollar is sp strong why is China so nervous ?

Foreign Investment In The US Going Down
    http://www.commoditynewscenter.com/a...C_Down_?page=1
    China tells U.S. to manage flood of dollars with care
    http://www.reuters.com/article/topNe...51749620090728
    U.S. Assures ‘Concerned’ China It Will Shrink Deficit
    http://www.forexfactory.com/news.php?do=news&id=185782
    Top US officials seek to reassure Chinese
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Top-US...html?x=0&.v=39
    U.S.'s Geithner tells China to spend more at home
    http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/news/int...01866000&ty=ti
    Red China: Beijing in uneasy embrace of the greenback
    http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/a2992d28-7...nclick_check=1
    China to press US on the dollar and the deficit as talks start in Washington
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/f...ashington.html

Concidering the topic, thought this was fitting.

Found on mil.com

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/AMISHN%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

Name todays politions in that 1934 political cartoon.
    Rest In Peace America