Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. #11  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Once again - Kiki hijacks the conversation and makes it about Bush.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    You can't be that damed dumb!! Do a little research on how Madeleine Albright and Clinton believe that North Korea wouldn't use nuclear technology secrets reveals for weapons.... Dopey...
    WTF ?

    How so ? ..tell me
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,849
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Once again - Kiki hijacks the conversation and makes it about Bush.
    Why is it that liberals think because we are conservative we all worship Bush?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Why is it that liberals think because we are conservative we all worship Bush?
    Cause you voted twice for him.

    Jeeeesh.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,080
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    But do you agree witn them ?
    Let me flip that then.

    Do you agree with that statement about deficits don't matter?

    Answer mine, I'll answer yours.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Let me flip that then.

    Do you agree with that statement about deficits don't matter?

    Answer mine, I'll answer yours.
    I disagree.

    Deficit DO matter.

    Your turn.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Why is it that liberals think because we are conservative we all worship Bush?
    because they always displace their motives and actions off onto others. They worship their leaders so they assume that we must do the same.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,080
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    I disagree.

    Deficit DO matter.

    Your turn.
    I agree that Deficits matter too.

    But now answer this.

    Do you agree with Obama increasing our Deficit?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    And Obama spent more than than in one bill!!!

    And don't forget, speedy, that Clinton is the reason North Korea has nukes....

    Clinton,Kennedy and Bernard Schwartz, head of Loral Space and Communications . Hughes Electronics and Loral Space & Communications Ltd. are both under investigation by the Justice Department and two Congressional committees for their role in transferring sensitive U.S. space technology to the Chinese after Hughes and Loral satellites were destroyed in two Chinese rocket explosions.

    The Chinese couldn't launch a rocket without it blowing up on the launch pad so Clinton and Kennedy helped them .So now if we get to 'eat' a Chinese or North Korean ICBM we can blame those two ! Kennedy sure has a lot to answer for when he gets to where ever he is going .

    I am evil and I admit it but at least I was never a traitor to my Country, America !

    Last edited by megimoo; 07-27-2009 at 11:21 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I agree that Deficits matter too.

    But now answer this.

    Do you agree with Obama increasing our Deficit?
    My turn first.

    If Deficits matter to you ...but Reagan/Bush and Bush Cheney say they don't matter, then why would you support them ?

    I agree with the spending right now. No country on earth has come out of a recession like this without spending.

    Large spending is needed right now ...and when inflation gets heavy then some dollars will need to be sucked back out of the economy.

    It's tricky, but we se it happen all the time.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •