Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
  1. #21  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    You can't be that damed dumb!! Do a little research on how Madeleine Albright and Clinton believe that North Korea wouldn't use nuclear technology secrets reveals for weapons.... Dopey...
    Link ?

    Thats what I thought.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    The big Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,279
    average of 40 posts per day. damm.... do you do anything else during the day?
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

    Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    No country in the world has ever come out of an economic collapse by raising TAXES.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    No country in the world has ever come out of an economic collapse by raising TAXES.
    Thats the difference.

    The Democrats are tax and spend.

    The repubs are borrow and spend.

    One of these policies is responsible for the massive debt we are buried under.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,860
    Satty search Id links don't work very long after the search has been made!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Thats the difference.

    The Democrats are tax and spend.

    The repubs are borrow and spend.

    One of these policies is responsible for the massive debt we are buried under.

    You are as deep as a mud puddle. You give no recognition of the circumstances of either and spout off talking points like they are facts.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Satty search Id links don't work very long after the search has been made!
    He comes here for one reason, and one reason only.

    He is obssessed with me. His posts are ONLY toward me

    I am flattered that he is so in love with me, I am flattered that he feels I am so important that he needs to spend all his time posting to me.

    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...earchid=236263
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    The big Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,279
    "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. "

    You cant even post a frickin link right..... you are pathetic.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

    Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    The big Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,279
    Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    He comes here for one reason, and one reason only.

    He is obssessed with me. His posts are ONLY toward me

    I am flattered that he is so in love with me, I am flattered that he feels I am so important that he needs to spend all his time posting to me.

    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...earchid=236263
    get a job you bum...
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

    Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •