Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bornaginhooligan (1000+ posts) Thu Jul-10-08 12:31 PM
    Response to Reply #44
    52. You should learn spanish. Being an American isn't an excuse for being lazy.

Thats what pissed me off all the time when I go to Mexico and Montreal. No one there make the effort to learn English so they can take my order. Hell, even the menues are in a foreign language. I guess they are just as LAZY as Americans

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Savage View Post
    Thats what pissed me off all the time when I go to Mexico and Montreal. No one there make the effort to learn English so they can take my order. Hell, even the menues are in a foreign language. I guess they are just as LAZY as Americans
    No, only evil, powermad, racist American overlords are lazy. Other nationalities doing the exact same things are only holding to their own culture.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Only English (Basic) was spoken on the Death Star. :mad::D

Jeese these morons are pathetic.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Savage View Post
    Many (but certainly not all) of Quebec's residents are just snotty French-like a-holes. You know damned well they speak English but pretend not to in order to frustrate Americans and/or English-speaking Canadians.

I also like the fact that they forced the rest of the coutnry to become bilinqual back in the 60s but in Quebec many things(like road signs) are still only in French.

When I rode through there on my motorcycle a few years back, even the people at THE VISTORS CENTER were snotty. Go figure.

My favorite quote is from National Lampoon many moons ago: "They are people who don't want Canada to work."