Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I can see Texas and Alaska pulling out the stops and building oil wells and refineries like there's no tomorrow, Wyoming and Nebraska have lots of space for industrial parks, and Ohio already has manufacturing in place, all potential income/job production sources waiting to tell the commies, hippies and libs to shove it. They all have resources available, most of those resources are hog tied by the feds right now.

Nebraska and Texas ain't that far away from me....

And that is called civil disagreement, with no obscenities or personal attacks against the person with whom the disagreement is with (attacks on the generalized groups causing the issue being debated, but not personal ones against the person in the debate). Have a nice day.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    I can see Texas and Alaska pulling out the stops and building oil wells and refineries like there's no tomorrow, Wyoming and Nebraska have lots of space for industrial parks, and Ohio already has manufacturing in place, all potential income/job production sources waiting to tell the commies, hippies and libs to shove it. They all have resources available, most of those resources are hog tied by the feds right now.

And that is called civil disagreement, with no obscenities or personal attacks against the person with whom the disagreement is with (attacks on the generalized groups causing the issue being debated, but not personal ones against the person in the debate). Have a nice day.
    Yep - here in Iowa - if we could get this done, we've got all the corn and pork to feed us for quite a while.
    And plenty of farm land to boot.

We'll be just fine
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people’s minds."
    — Samuel Adams
    All Sides Political Forums

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Talismen View Post
    Yep - here in Iowa - if we could get this done, we've got all the corn and pork to feed us for quite a while.
    And plenty of farm land to boot.

We'll be just fine
    Like I said, I would kill the people that stayed in Iowa.

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post

Arizona is pretty fed up.
    We want a wall on our southern border, and a lot of us want one on our western border too.

rm -rf obama*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    We want a wall on our southern border, and a lot of us want one on our western border too.
    Go ahead.

Lets see how long the traitors live after that .

Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    Like I said, I would kill the people that stayed in Iowa.
    You going to join the army or go freelance?

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    No shit! I cant tell you how pissed I am at the influx that is pouring into this state!
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FeebMaster View Post
    You going to join the army or go freelance?
    Whatever it takes.

Probably join the US Army to defend my nation.

Not sure if I posted this link before or not.

This one is to that same 10th Amendment Center, and it has good detail on how many states have considered and or passed this legislation:

http://www.tenthamendmentcenter.com/...y-resolutions/

Let us not forget:

""The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people’s minds."
    — Samuel Adams
    All Sides Political Forums

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Talismen View Post
    Not sure if I posted this link before or not.

This one is to that same 10th Amendment Center, and it has good detail on how many states have considered and or passed this legislation:

http://www.tenthamendmentcenter.com/...y-resolutions/

Let us not forget:

""The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Good post. Thanks for the link. I love living in AZ and will prob never leave....
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.