Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    We now have hand sanitizer dispensers in our lobby. :eek:

Even the grocery stores have some kind of sanitizer wipe you can use on the shopping carts.

I think this pretty overblown (at least at this point). The Piglet Flu is much milder than the conventional type and the old people who normally die of flu seem to be fairly immune to this strain. People should relax about this.
    We have a travel quarantine at work.

You go to Mexico, you stay away from work for a week after you get back...on your own time.

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

Even the grocery stores have some kind of sanitizer wipe you can use on the shopping carts.
    we've had those here for a while - and wouldn't you know - I go to the store and they are out of the disinfectant wipes for the carts and I get an eye infection the next day. Shopping carts are pretty much the DIRTIEST things you can touch.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    I work retail, and have people coming in coughing and sneezing in my face all day long.

Knock on wood but in 3 years now I have yet to get even the common cold. And I don't waste my time with those flu shoots.

Common sense living goes further in my opinion. Decent diet, vitamins and don't go around doing stupid stuff that you know will make you sick.

Not putting down flu shoots, they have their place with the elderly and those who are more prone to getting sick, but I don't need or want it.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I work retail, and have people coming in coughing and sneezing in my face all day long.

Knock on wood but in 3 years now I have yet to get even the common cold. And I don't waste my time with those flu shoots.

Common sense living goes further in my opinion. Decent diet, vitamins and don't go around doing stupid stuff that you know will make you sick.

Not putting down flu shoots, they have their place with the elderly and those who are more prone to getting sick, but I don't need or want it.
    Working with the public can be a dangerous thing when it comes to colds and flu.
    I started using hand sanitizer a few years ago when I got the full blown stomach flu, twice, within 2 months time.
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people’s minds."
    — Samuel Adams
    All Sides Political Forums

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    And I'm allergic to one of the preservative ingredients (timerisol), so getting the shot would be far worse for me than getting the flu.
    I believe they've eliminated the use of this, as it was potentially linked to autism..
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

try working with KIDS!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    I believe they've eliminated the use of this, as it was potentially linked to autism..
    that study has been proven to be BS.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    that study has been proven to be BS.
    Well, I haven't followed it.. The last I heard of it was when I had a job where the commute was durning Imus in the Morning, and he was on a mission to get rid of it.. So it wasn't linked.. Thanks, duly noted.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Well, I haven't followed it.. The last I heard of it was when I had a job where the commute was durning Imus in the Morning, and he was on a mission to get rid of it.. So it wasn't linked.. Thanks, duly noted.
    there was a study in the UK with results that repeated attempts have never been able to duplicate it's been proven to have been faked. You want a link?

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    we've had those here for a while - and wouldn't you know - I go to the store and they are out of the disinfectant wipes for the carts and I get an eye infection the next day. Shopping carts are pretty much the DIRTIEST things you can touch.
    Something even more dirty is what everyone carries around, U.S. Currency. Think about where money goes and who handles it. :eek:

The H1N1 virus is a hoax for the governments of the world to get more control over the masses. Remember the Ebola scare? And numerous others I cannot even remember....