Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Transgender Oregon Mayor Takes Heat for Skimpy Outfits 
    End of the world, or business as usual! Good Lord its almost over!

Hi Mayor Stu, What a tool.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Eyebleach!!!!??????

That psychopath said, "I like looking in the mirror and seeing a fairly attractive looking woman looking back.." Holy God!!! That nasty man with some nasty frizzy hair and some nasty breast implants and wearing heels... That is disgusting!!!!!

That's just gross!!!
    Last edited by stsinner; 07-31-2009 at 12:19 AM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Eyebleach!!!!??????

That psychopath said, "I like looking in the mirror and seeing a fairly attractive looking woman looking back.." Holy God!!! That nasty man with some nasty frizzy hair and some nasty breast implants and wearing heels... That is disgusting!!!!!

That's just gross!!!
    Lars would "hit it." ;)
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

The only place where he could be mistaken for a genetic woman would be in the former East Germany's Olympic sports training program.

That said, isn't one of the reasons guys get the operation is so that they can wear slinky miniskirts and such?

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The only place where he could be mistaken for a genetic woman would be in the former East Germany's Olympic sports training program.

That said, isn't one of the reasons guys get the operation is so that they can wear slinky miniskirts and such?
    One of the current theories about male-to-female trannies is that the men become fixated on all the bits and pieces that make up the sexual object, i.e., a woman. Instead of just being aroused by women, they become aroused by women's things. They start cross-dressing and then they keep pushing the envelope to achieve new heights of arousal.

Eventually some of them decide that actually getting the surgery will be the ultimate sexual high. They believe that becoming a woman will keep them in a near constant state of orgasmic pleasure.

Sadly, the post-surgery results never live up to the anticipation. Most of these guys have deep emotional problems that are only made worse by the surgery. Some of them seek out reversal surgery (no small matter), other kill themselves outright, most kill themselves slowly with drugs and booze. It ain't pretty.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    One of the current theories about male-to-female trannies is that the men become fixated on all the bits and pieces that make up the sexual object, i.e., a woman. Instead of just being aroused by women, they become aroused by women's things. They start cross-dressing and then they keep pushing the envelope to achieve new heights of arousal.

Eventually some of them decide that actually getting the surgery will be the ultimate sexual high. They believe that becoming a woman will keep them in a near constant state of orgasmic pleasure.

Sadly, the post-surgery results never live up to the anticipation. Most of these guys have deep emotional problems that are only made worse by the surgery. Some of them seek out reversal surgery (no small matter), other kill themselves outright, most kill themselves slowly with drugs and booze. It ain't pretty.

It all starts with woman's sheer underwear and under the shirt bra's !Then they start strapping little junior under the leg to hide it .The next thing is the breast implants .

To be afflicted with that mental disease to want to be a woman is absolutely frightening to me.What is his 'end game' plan, to be a happily married woman with kids ?

He is the ugliest Quasi old woman I've ever seen .

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

I have a lot of compassion for trannies. I think that their doctors do them a serious wrong by performing sex change surgery on them. They are never going to have a body that responds properly in a sexual sense-they willingly had the parts nature gave them cut away, and the new parts are fake and have no real nerve endings.

It's emotionally and physically healthier for them to have an outlet for cross-dressing, whether it's a private thing in the home or at a bar for that kind of thing. Surgery is permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I have a lot of compassion for trannies. I think that their doctors do them a serious wrong by performing sex change surgery on them. They are never going to have a body that responds properly in a sexual sense-they willingly had the parts nature gave them cut away, and the new parts are fake and have no real nerve endings.

It's emotionally and physically healthier for them to have an outlet for cross-dressing, whether it's a private thing in the home or at a bar for that kind of thing. Surgery is permanent.
    Trannies and crossdressers are not the same thing. There are men who like being men but get a sexual charge out of dressing like women. Some of these men are straight, some are gay, but they want to remain male.

Transgendered folk are rarer and quite a bit different psychologically. It's not a question of sexual arousal but a question of sexual identity: they feel they ARE the opposite sex but that the body doesn't reflect that. Knowing that there are differences in male and female brains makes this feeling comprehensible to me: it is possible that the transgendered are really humans whose brains develop along one gender line but whose bodies develop along another. Some chemical snafu in utero produces the mismatch. When we better understand the endlessly complicated mechanism that is the human body, we will know more.

I understand why some transgendered folk might want to go through sex reassignment surgery, and, in the end, if the person gets what they want--an inside and outside that match--then the surgery has been a success, regardless of the other problems involved. And there are problems: a male body is never a female body and vice versa. Standards of beauty or even acceptability also make life problematic.

But I do believe that the transgendered person who has surgery and then feels "right" (like the right body and the right mind/identity) is better off than the transgendered person who always feels trapped in the wrong body.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    End of the world, or business as usual! Good Lord its almost over!

Hi Mayor Stu, What a tool.

Is it just me or.....

Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Is it just me or.....

Don't insult the great Dee Snyder like that! He might sic Capt. Howdee on you......:D
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!