Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Thanks for jumping when I say jump.

I demand that ALL the mods follow my policy, it seems they ALL have fallen right into line.

Now go lay down.

If you find this retard funny, raise your hand.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Hey satanica, I've come to realize that you are right, I'd like to share the good news with some other conservatives I know. If you could tell me exactly which policies of the President's led to this, I will help you spread the gospel. Together we can make sure the whole internet world knows how lucky we are to have him sharing his wisdom with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    Hey satanica, I've come to realize that you are right, I'd like to share the good news with some other conservatives I know. If you could tell me exactly which policies of the President's led to this, I will help you spread the gospel. Together we can make sure the whole internet world knows how lucky we are to have him sharing his wisdom with us.
    Better hold off on that....

So...What's going on in the POS state of Illinois?

http://money.cnn.com/news/storysuppl...ures/index.htm
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

I blame Bush, it is his 700 billion dollar stimulus package that is ruining Obamas recession.
    I dream of the day a chicken can cross the road without it's motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Rick View Post
    I blame Bush, it is his 700 billion dollar stimulus package that is ruining Obamas recession.
    Well the slow down started in the last quarter of last year so I guess we started coming out of it before the magic negro took office.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    If you find this retard funny, raise your hand.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Well the slow down started in the last quarter of last year so I guess we started coming out of it before the magic negro took office.
    Yep. Bush should get credit for the recovery.

Even though most CUers said there was no crisis under Bush.

Jeeeesh.

rm -rf obama*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    In my state, you can start here. http://www.stimuluswatch.org/project/by_state/IL

For the GOP House leaders state, you can start here http://mediamatters.org/research/200907050004

For the GOP Senate leaders state you can start here http://www.reuters.com/article/reute...51H0LH20090218