Thread: HuffPo Writer Wants To See Birth Certificate.

Hybrid View

1. #1 HuffPo Writer Wants To See Birth Certificate. 

The Only Thing Weirder Than The Birthers....

Mark JosephMark Joseph is a producer, author, talk show host and editor of Bullypulpit.com
    Posted: July 30, 2009 05:49 PM

The only thing weirder than the Birthers are the anti-Birthers, who blame the Birthers for being conspiracy theorists yet actively feed the conspiracy by refusing to call for President Obama to release his birth certificate.

The state official in Hawaii who manages such things has reiterated that there is indeed an original birth certificate on file which would confirm President Obama's having been born in Hawaii and that she has seen it, but state law won't allow her to release it unless the president authorizes it.

So what's the problem here? Release the original and let's be done with this madness.

I realize there are some faith-based Obama supporters who believe without seeing, but the rest of us in the reality-based world are starting to get that strange feeling we got when Mark Sanford tried to convince us that he was away from his family on Father's Day, hiking the Appalachian trail in order to clear his head and write a book.

During the last campaign, John McCain faced similar questions and promptly responded by releasing his original birth certificate. That's how normal people with nothing to hide handle these things.

Most American's aren't Birthers or anti-Birthers, but we are beginning to wonder why the president doesn't put this one to rest once and for all. Every day he allows this circus to continue is another day that he behaves less like the President of the United States facing weird accusations from fringe groups and more like a strange politician flying to Argentina to visit his soul-mate while pretending to be hiking the Appalachians.
    LOL!

HuffPo

LOL!

Now the Dimocrat "base" is demanding the birth certificate.

rm -rf obama*

Too. Damn. Funny.

Really this whole "Man of Mystery" is going to backfire wildly.

I imagine he was born a U.S. citizen but that his mother got dual citizenship for him in Indonesia. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

I imagine he was born a U.S. citizen but that his mother got dual citizenship for him in Indonesia. ;)
    Spot on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

What is the mystery ?

Quote Originally Posted by satanica View Post
    What is the mystery ?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

I always thought the same thing. Just release the official one and be done with all the hoopla.
    Woe to those who call evil good
    and good evil,
    who put darkness for light
    and light for darkness,
    who put bitter for sweet
    and sweet for bitter.

Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    and clever in their own sight.

Isaiah 5:20-21

Banned
    So what's the problem here? Release the original and let's be done with this madness.
    No way, this issue is pure gold...

The WH wants this to do a slow burn, this only hurts the GOP, they ALL know it.

Malkin, Coulter, Steele, O'Rielly have seen the writing on the wall, the GOP have a big problem....all have come out AGAINST the birthers.