Thread: McCain rejects comments from economic adviser

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Let's see Phil Graham who is an economist, or Barack Obama who isn't qualified to run the corner 7-11???? Who to believe???
    Please tell me how Barack Obama cant run a 7-11. I'm tired of you assholes saying this so I'm finally going to challenge you on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Please tell me how Barack Obama cant run a 7-11. I'm tired of you assholes saying this so I'm finally going to challenge you on it.
    He's not a Korean or a Pakistani. :p

My aunt gets social security but it is not very much. My uncle retired as my Dad from Avon.
    Back in those days of retirement in the late 60's and early 70's they had a pitiful pension program.
    My Dad gets 35.00 a month vested. My uncle gets about 75.00 because of his marital status.
    The insurance premiums were so very high it was not affordable. My aunt went to work at the
    Grovery store for years. Now Avon has a 401 K and decent pension plans, but back in my uncle and Daddy's day it was not so good. He gets social security as well. His is better than her's. Now
    with his being about 1100.00 and her's being around 540.00 that 7 something an hour on about 3 days a week because the company had a cutback, it is very difficult. They do not own their own home.
    They did in the 80's and something happened and they lost their home.

They have a very tough time and no cable. He is an ordained minister but is not a pastor.
    They don't blow money. The medicare pays 80 percent but very picky on what it pays.
    My aunt has fairly good health benefits with the job she has. She pays for it though.

As far as my answer on the gallon of gas and the milk. We have three kids at home and we go
    through about 4 gallons of milk a week. We have one car and we average a LOT for gas because
    the VA is 90 miles round trip and like I said, we have kids and are in a rural area. The closest store is six miles up the road.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    Camel jocky's here.

I have found that politicians & educators that have never had any experience in the private sector could not run a snow ball stand in hell in an efficient manner.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 07-11-2008 at 11:32 PM.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    Oh nice you're a total racist.

Oh nice you're a total racist.
    Lighten up you pansy.

Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar

Let see, before he began his political carreer, his resume consisted of "community organizing" for ACORN - an organization that passed out crack to volunteers so they would register "voters" those people and many other ACORN "organizers" registered lots of phony people. They are a fraudulent organization using our tax money to create resentment amongst the poor and to steal elections.

He had no executive experience, no managerial experience.

If you looked at his resume, YOU WOULDN"T EVEN CALL HIM for an interview for the manager posistion. You might hire him for the counter work, but certainly not for a managers position.