Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Meow: The stated goal of HAMAS 
    Sonnabend
    ...is the destruction of Israel.

YES OR NO.

No other answer or evasion is permitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    ...is the destruction of Israel.

YES OR NO.

No other answer or evasion is permitted.
    Link please ...or at least something from Hamas that educates me as to Hamas' stated goal; your views notwithstanding.

Sonnabend
    Link please ...or at least something from Hamas that educates me as to Hamas' stated goal; your views notwithstanding.
    I already did in the other thread. Not my fault you're too fucking stupid to read it.

Okay

and here

The Hamas Charter even cites as definitive proof of Jewish nefariousness none other than the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, the long discredited czarist forgery purporting to be the minutes of a Jewish plot for world domination. You can read the whole chilling document for yourself at www.mideastweb.org/hamas.htm.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 08-01-2009 at 03:27 AM.

I already did in the other thread. Not my fault you're too fucking stupid to read it.
    Apparently it is your fault...links please.

Sonnabend
    Apparently it is your fault...links please.
    You have the gall to comment on middle East policies and you dont know what the charter of HAMAS says?

Talk about stupid.

You have the gall to comment on middle East policies and you dont know what the charter of HAMAS says?

Talk about stupid.
    Apparently!

Can I get a +1 PUUULLLLEEEASE!

Sonnabend
    Apparently!

Can I get a +1 PUUULLLLEEEASE!
    Link posted above.Jackass.

where?...or have I gone blind?

OKAY...cleverly hidden...ok, let me read.

Seems cleverer...is that a word...cleverer...?...well not matter...people more or less cleverer than me have commented

Hamas Charter
    The Hamas charter (or covenant), issued in 1988, calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic state in Palestine, in place of Israel and the Palestinian Territories,[51] and the obliteration or nullification of Israel.[52] Specifically, the quotation section that precedes the charter's introduction provides the following quote, attributed to Imam Hassan al-Banna: "Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it."[53] The quotation has also been translated as follows: "Israel will be established and will stay established until Islam shall nullify it, as it nullified what was before it."[54] The charter's advocacy of an Islamic state in the territory of the Palestinian territories and Israel is stated as an Islamic religious prophesy arising from Hadith, the oral traditions relating to the words and deeds of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.[55] In this regard, the charter states that "renouncing any part of Palestine means renouncing part of the religion; the nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its faith. . ."[56][57]
    The charter's current status within Hamas is unclear. For example, Mousa Abu Marzook, the deputy of the political bureau of Hamas, in 2007 described the charter as "an essentially revolutionary document born of the intolerable conditions under occupation" in 1988. Marzook added that "if every state or movement were to be judged solely by its foundational, revolutionary documents . . ., there would be a good deal to answer for on all sides," noting as an example that the U.S. Constitution engaged in codifying slavery.[58] Senior British Diplomat and former British Ambassador to the UN Sir Jeremy Greenstock stated in early 2009 that the Hamas charter was "drawn up by a Hamas-linked imam some [twenty] years ago and has never been adopted since Hamas was elected as the Palestinian government in 2006". Greenstock also stated that Hamas is not intent on the destruction of Israel.[59] Finally, according to investigations by Israeli daily "The Jerusalem Post" in 2006, representatives of Hamas in Beirut, Damascus and London had intended to rewrite the charter. Azzam Tamimi, Director of the London-based Institute of Islamic Political Thinking, told the newspaper in a telephone interview: "All the madness from the Protocols of Elders of Zion and the conspiracy theory must be eradicated. It should never have been there in the first place".[60]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

If you can't trust Wikipedia...but I digress.