Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Japandroid
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    You have the gall to comment on middle East policies and you dont know what the charter of HAMAS says?

Talk about stupid.
    HOW UNACCEPTABLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Japandroid View Post
    HOW UNACCEPTABLE.
    Yeah, I think you should be banned for coming back under yet another name.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Sonnabend
    HOW UNACCEPTABLE.
    When I want your opinion, I will ask you for it., Until then siddown, shut up and maybe you might learn something.

Sonnabend
    Damascus and London had intended to rewrite the charter. Azzam Tamimi, Director of the London-based Institute of Islamic Political Thinking, told the newspaper in a telephone interview: "All the madness from the Protocols of Elders of Zion and the conspiracy theory must be eradicated
    Three years later and it's still there. Gee, what a surprise.

And in 2007

According to the Palestinian Media Watch, the Hamas charter specifically mandates the murder of Jews in compliance with what it believes is Divine will. Violence and terror, which Hamas refers to as “resistance”, are considered legitimate tools to be used for this purpose.
    If HAMAS wanted to end the fighting, all they have to do is one thing.

Just one.

Admit the right of Israel to exist. But these are Islamofascists and suicide bombers eager for martyrdom. Peace is a word they cannot and never will understand.

Sonnabend
    Meow

The stated goal of HAMAS is the destruction of Israel

YES OR NO.

Japandroid
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    When I want your opinion, I will ask you for it., Until then siddown, shut up and maybe you might learn something.
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...5&postcount=11

That post a little tough for ya to respond there, Sonna? Everyone else here has you figured out just as much as I do, but they wont confront you about it because you're such a loyal member of the hive.

Quit the toughguy act, you pussy. How about some more military regalia bullshit when you couldn't even work up the balls to serve yourself.

Sonnabend
    Quit the toughguy act, you pussy. How about some more military regalia bullshit when you couldn't even work up the balls to serve yourself.
    1 I did volunteer to serve and was turned down. Nice try and wrong.

2. Hello there, Cold Warrior. Whats the matter, twice banned didnt work for you?

Everybody say bye bye to the little banned shits, By the way, get out means STAY OUT.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 08-01-2009 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Japandroid View Post
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...5&postcount=11

That post a little tough for ya to respond there, Sonna? Everyone else here has you figured out just as much as I do, but they wont confront you about it because you're such a loyal member of the hive.

You're one to talk Blinky.
    Hey are you enjoying all your new facebook and twitter "friends"?

rm -rf obama*

Sonnabend
    The Ban Hammer has fallen :D

Does anyone else wonder about the timely showing of Meow just as Satanica is seemingly run out of town?