Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow View Post
    Link please ...or at least something from Hamas that educates me as to Hamas' stated goal; your views notwithstanding.
    Dude, it's common knowledge. I used to argue against Israeli policy more often before they were elected. After that, it's hard for me to argue against most Israeli policies.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Does anyone else wonder about the timely showing of Meow just as Satanica is seemingly run out of town?
    Meow appears to have a history here, so I think it's coincidence. He also appears to be more willing to actually debate than satty. No doubt satty is watching/will be back, but we can enjoy some intelligent debate and conversation between now and then.

OT, my understanding of the Palestinians has long been that nobody wants them, for whatever sociopolitical reasons, so they live in a constant state of war, trying to take what they can. Like Hitler did, they use Israel as a scapegoat and target for their aggressions, since the other countries that don't like them would wipe the floor with the terrorists if they got out of line. Too many appeasers around the world capitulated, gave Palestine some land, and since fighting and terror got them that much the fighting and terror continues, trying to get the appeasers to hand over more.

Fairly accurate, or am I missing any major points?
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Does anyone else wonder about the timely showing of Meow just as Satanica is seemingly run out of town?
    No. He's a charter member, all the way back from 2003. He has a bias, but he's always been a good member. Please don't go there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    No. He's a charter member, all the way back from 2003. He has a bias, but he's always been a good member. Please don't go there.
    Well I would go there, you have a problem with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Well I would go there, you have a problem with it?

I guess it just annoys me when somebody who has been on the board for a very long time gets declared or accused of being a troll or a bad poster by somebody who hasn't been around as long. I know politics is supposed to the only criteria for some people, but I don't agree with that.

Sonnabend
    It would be more useful if that appellation was not used.

There is no Palestine, it is not on any map, has no existence, is not a nation, is not a state, has no basis in reality, is in reality a bunch of difficult, troublemaking Arabs who are long overdue for a dirtnap.

I challenge anyone to find me a map of the world and show me where it says "Palestine".

These parasites exist off the taxes of Israelis.

They're Arabs, they're terrorists and quite frankly , I'd be far happier and I am sure the rest of the world would be too if Israel just sent in two tanks regiments and flattened the place.

The rest of the Arabs are that torqued? Let THEM give them a "State"

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    It would be more useful if that appellation was not used.

There is no Palestine, it is not on any map, has no existence, is not a nation, is not a state, has no basis in reality, is in reality a bunch of difficult, troublemaking Arabs who are long overdue for a dirtnap.

I challenge anyone to find me a map of the world and show me where it says "Palestine".

These parasites exist off the taxes of Israelis.

They're Arabs, they're terrorists and quite frankly , I'd be far happier and I am sure the rest of the world would be too if Israel just sent in two tanks regiments and flattened the place.

The rest of the Arabs are that torqued? Let THEM give them a "State"
    The older maps used to say Palestine. Statehood wasn't recognized as a concept until a long time after the Romans took over Israel and renamed it Palestine. Even then, it was a European thing that spread to the "New World."

I think your dehumanization of Arabs proves their points made against Americans and pro-Israelis. You want all of them to die. Why shouldn't they be hostile toward people like yourself?

Note: I do support Israel's right to defend itself against Hamas, who wants them blown off the map. I also support Israel's right to defend itself against Iran whether we like it or not. I just don't support this idea of dehumanizing Arabs in general and saying they should all die.

The cat has been a CUer for a loooooonnnng time. He comes and goes in waves. Despite my personally disagreeing with his politics, he is indeed a genuine article, a decent person, and adheres to his beliefs, generally with at least some level of consistancy.

He's also a personal friend of Gator's, as I recall.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    The cat has been a CUer for a loooooonnnng time. He comes and goes in waves. Despite my personally disagreeing with his politics, he is indeed a genuine article, a decent person, and adheres to his beliefs, generally with at least some level of consistancy.

He's also a personal friend of Gator's, as I recall.
    That speaks worlds about him then.

That speaks worlds about him then.
    I consider myself a personal friend of Gator's. What does that speak about me?
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.