Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Iv'e never been a birther either but the more people try to Defend Obama The more I am starting to wonder now!
    Who's defending Obama? Certainly not me. I think the guy is a pathological liar and a damn disaster for this counrty.

I just don't countenance this tinfoil-laden bullshit any better than I do the troofer bullshit.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Not an option. There are only two possible choices: either there is a conspiracy or there is not.
    If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice...

Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice...
    Rubbish. If you don't know or can't answer, then you don't get a "neither," you get a "nothing."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sgrooms View Post
    Is it ok for just one parent to be a US citizen? Or does the fact that mr obama's father had British citizenship make any difference at all?
    There are TWO separate questions involved- Probably is........... requires birth on USA soil or USA citizen parent

1) Is Obama a USA Citizen?

2) Is Obama a Natural Born US Citizen? Certainly NOT!!!!! Requires birth on USA soil and BOTH parents USA Citizens.

Banned
    Bottomline- if Obama is NOT a Natural Born Citizen (and he is not) we have a Usurper Cabal in control of the Federal Government

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by PALEOCON View Post
    There are TWO separate questions involved- Probably is........... requires birth on USA soil or USA citizen parent

1) Is Obama a USA Citizen?

2) Is Obama a Natural Born US Citizen? Certainly NOT!!!!! Requires birth on USA soil and BOTH parents USA Citizens.
    It requires birth on US soil OR that parents be US citizens, but I have seen nothing that requires both elements. What is your source?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Well, this one is completely and totally busted.

Oh, and if Orly wants a Kenyan birth certificate for Obama, it would require only a visit to the Los Angeles consulate general for Kenya. They'll get a certified copy of any Kenyan birth certificate for $50.

Birthers have been had. Again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    It requires birth on US soil OR that parents be US citizens, but I have seen nothing that requires both elements. What is your source?
    "AND" vs. "OR"

You're nitpicking! The logic doesn't matter. The facts don't matter. All that really matters, btw, is the amusement factor.

Anyway, we all know that Obama is an Icelander! :D