1. #1 First Wee Willie Thread on the updated site! 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    WilliamPitt (1000+ posts)
    Wed May-28-08 03:38 PM
    Original message
    Water is wet, sky is up there, asparagus makes my piss reek, and they fucking lied

Axiomatic.

They lied. From soup to nuts. Many of us knew this about six years ago. I wrote a book about it.

We knew the MSM was enabling the goddam mess because war is good for ratings; CNN's viewership went up 500% after September 11, and if you think the hepcats in the advertising didn't connect the dots and forecast the ducats, I have a bridge in New York to sell you. Those fucking shitbags are at least as responsible for the current calamity as the wretched shit-dogs in the White House, OEOB and Capitol Building.

They were the PR section, the means by which those Bush-borne monsters were able to terrorize an entire population into agreeing with a plan to commit mass murder in the first degree and grand theft writ large. Maybe they were just credulous dolts and didn't really know the score, and you know what? That's worse. At least the Bush guys had an ideology. These MSM scumwhores were just along for the ride, hoping to capture their own personal White Bronco Moment on film and advance their God damned vapid empty worthless careers enough to get limo service and an anchor seat and fame and fortune and stock options. The Bush people were evil with intent. The media people were evil in their utter diffidence. Bastards with perfect hair and makeup. Butchers who neither knew nor cared about what was what.

McClellan spilled ther beans...stone the fucking crows, right? Frankly, I'm shocked he had the stones to open his mouth. I barely remember his time at the podium because I make a point of never listening to deliberate liars who get paid to stare into cameras and shit on my country day after day; maybe I'm a slacker for it, but fuck that shit. I'd rather take a ball-peen hammer to my forehead than sit down and watch someone verbally undo constitutional law, governmental integrity and public trust. McClellan talked a lot of people into savage and violent death, into having their arms and legs and faces blasted away, into having their minds get turned to insensate slop by explosive concussion, into having their lives shattered by PTSD nightmares they will never fully escape.

Fuck Scott McClellan. He might as well have told us the sun rises in the east. Fuck the MSM. Nothing they say has been of any interest to me for a long, long time. I am many moons past needing to hear any of those ghouls acknowledge or confirm that which I have known to be brass-bottomed fact for years. If they said they lied, I'd think they were lying. They are not worth the skin keeping their putrid guts off their shiny shoes. Fuck them all.

If you want to make something out of this, staple McClellan and Bush and the rest of these motherfucking murderers to John McCain's forehead, paint them red and wrap them in Christmas lights and shove every one of them all the way into the puckered asshole of that complicit Bush-loving "Maverick" from Arizona, who voted to support all this shit between 95-100% of the time for the last five years and has every intention of keeping the party going for as long as the sun will shine.

Make something good from this shit and cripple the presumed GOP nominee with it. His poll numbers are way higher than Bush's or his party's, because the same MSM who helped start the war haven't gotten around to letting people know that, yeah, he was the loudest cheerleader in Congress for this bloodbath, and he deserves to be recognized for his stalwart support of the Commander In Chief.

Water is wet, sky is up there, asparagus makes my piss reek, and they all fucking lied. Stop the fucking presses.

(/rant)
    I didn't bother reading it all, it was just an amusing rant by the Pittster. I'm sure it'll get 50 K&R's before long.

I thought this guy was supposed to be some kind of a writer. I guess he was a tad blitzed when he pulled this out of wherever it was living. This is trash writing. Even if I agreed with him, it is still adolescent and clumsy.

GD

Quote Originally Posted by GreatDanish View Post
    I thought this guy was supposed to be some kind of a writer. I guess he was a tad blitzed when he pulled this out of wherever it was living. This is trash writing. Even if I agreed with him, it is still adolescent and clumsy.

GD
    The only things could agree with is the water is wet and the sky is up there. Every thing else is dribble.
    He wrote a book too!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    *Yawn*

Typical Pitt drivel. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Wee Willie
    Axiomatic.
    You keep on using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

You know, I'm a pretty arrogant, pompous ass, just like Pitt. The difference between us is that unlike him, I have the brain to back it up, and when I use big words, I use them correctly. Will, just FYI, "axiomatic" does not mean "obvious" and it certainly doesn't mean "easily proved." Rather, it's the exact opposite: an axiom is something that you cannot prove but you believe to be true regardless. And while the untruthfulness of Bush may well be one of your axioms, it's not a very rational one.

Yes, water is wet, the Pope is Catholic, bears crap in the woods, and Pitt is a blathering moron.

In other news, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.

Although this bit was at least chuckle-worthy, coming as it did from Pitt: "These MSM scumwhores were just along for the ride, hoping to capture their own personal White Bronco Moment on film and advance their God damned vapid empty worthless careers enough to get limo service and an anchor seat and fame and fortune and stock options."

Doesn't that describe Pitt to a tee, especially in reference to his ludicrous, nonsensical, and utterly unfounded silly stories back in May 2006 about Karl Rove having been indicted and his subsequent pathetic attempts to hold on to that ridiculous story to make a name for himself, even though there was absolutely zero substance to his ranting and raving?

What a moron Pitt is. To be fair to the DUmmies (if I must), most of them realize that Pitt is a liar, moron, jerkoff, alcoholic, idiot, creep, drunkard, and egomaniacal blowhard, but the few who don't are idiots of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason View Post
    You keep on using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

You know, I'm a pretty arrogant, pompous ass, just like Pitt. The difference between us is that unlike him, I have the brain to back it up, and when I use big words, I use them correctly. Will, just FYI, "axiomatic" does not mean "obvious" and it certainly doesn't mean "easily proved." Rather, it's the exact opposite: an axiom is something that you cannot prove but you believe to be true regardless. And while the untruthfulness of Bush may well be one of your axioms, it's not a very rational one.
    You are wrong. The word axiomatic is a synonym of the word obvious.
    Last edited by The Night Owl; 06-01-2008 at 01:27 PM.
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

sort of in between:evident without proof

Poor Scotty, now Moveon wants to try and pretend he didn't do this for the money

McClellan pressed on book profits
    Liberal bloggers say he shouldn't gain from Bush 'blunder'
    The liberal anti-war group MoveOn.org yesterday launched a petition drive calling on former White House official Scott McClellan to donate the proceeds of his book to veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The petition drive, intended to create pressure for Mr. McClellan to be asked about it on the morning news-interview shows today, is the latest signal of a backlash by Democrats and Republicans alike against the former press secretary who turned against his ex-boss, President Bush.

MoveOn's petition e-mail, sent out to its supporters yesterday morning, said that Mr. McClellan's "coming clean is admirable."

"But McClellan shouldn't profit off the role he played in our nation's largest foreign-policy blunder," the release reads.