1. #1 Hillary v. Sarah 2012 
    http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2009-08...#ixzz0N8epb9VT
    Colleen O’Connor: Hillary v. Sarah 2012

By Colleen O'Connor, SDNN
    Monday, August 3, 2009 5 comments | read comments | post a comment

You read it here first.

It is official. Hillary Clinton vs. Sarah Palin for President of the United States in 2012.

Before you laugh, scream, or shake your head in disbelief, please consider the following:

• Who is currently more popular, by far, than President Barack Obama? Hillary Clinton (70 percent approval v. Obama’s latest RCP poll average of 53 percent; Rasmussen approval poll of “likely voters is 49 percent).

• Who bounced President Obama off the cover of Time Magazine in July? Sarah Palin.

• Who did Willie Brown, former San Francisco Mayor, Speaker of the California Assembly, and one of the craftiest of Democratic politicians, say possessed “some of the best political instincts I have ever seen?” Sarah Palin. (Brown also said her early resignation as Governor was “genius.”)

• Who has a 70 percent approval rating (or better) among the staunchest members of their respective parties’ base (liberal and conservative respectively)? Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin.

• And who has well over $1 million in their political bank accounts, with lots more ahead? Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin. Hillary has an additional $2.1 million in her Senate account)

• Who is considered a “ratings magnet” for the increasingly addled, dying mainstream media? Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin. (See: Dana Milbank’s “bitch beer rant” WAPO, July 31st and Maureen Dowd’s whine in The New York Times).

Simply put, those losing “star power” attack those with it, in order to keep their jobs—even if the attacks are unfounded, nasty, and sexist in the ugliest sense of the word.

• And, finally, who is presiding over the biggest domestic mess since the Great Depression, with dwindling poll numbers (that slide faster once below 50 percent); a Congressional team with the lowest approval numbers in history; Democratic Governors in serious trouble in once formidable Democratic states (New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts)—as well as Ohio, North Carolina, Colorado, Washington, Oregon, and Wisconsin (all below 50 percent); as well as a “wrong track, right track” rating that is serious cause for alarm about re-election in 2012. (NPR, UNH, RCP, Fox, Rasmussen, Quinnipiac, Marshall College, etc.).
    We will see.

Banned
    I betcha Bill enjoys her globe trotting trips around the world. Outta sight outta mind.

Hillary vs Sarah would be a good cat fight. The Obummer looks like he is going to be a 1 term-er; if the Repubs can pick up some seats in the House and Senate, he will be a lame duck for the last 2 years. We can only hope.

Banned
    Obama will pretty much be a lame duck from after the Congressional Summer Break. Hillary's only chance to be the nominee for the Democrats would be to paint herself as a moderate. She can't do it. Her stands on issues mirror Obama's. The Democratic Primary in 2008 was one of personalities not issues and Hillary does not have a personality that will win over anyone.

If Sarah runs, she wins. She single handedly resusitated the McCain campaign.

Sonnabend
    Hillary has already said she will not run again. She lost and I think this burned her badly...so I'd say this is a non starter. Could she change her mind? Maybe...but I dont think so.

No thanks..
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor