Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 The brutal bottom line 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x6208532
    scheming daemons (1000+ posts) Mon Aug-03-09 10:28 AM
    Original message
    The brutal bottom line on the "birthers" that nobody wants to say out loud
    They won't stop until Obama is murdered.

The "birther" angle is just part of the larger "marxist, anti-american, usurper, tea party, take-our-country-back, 'wolverines!'" angle.

They cannot, will not, accept Barack Obama as their President.

They want him dead. They want to drum up enough Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt until some crazy Scott Roeder-like character comes along and does what they don't have the courage to do themselves.

They are creating the conditions, willfully, for the next Timothy McVeigh to emerge and act.

That is their intent. They're not even hiding it that well anymore. They're just waiting for the November-1963-Dallas moment to present itself to one of the crazies they've cultivated. And they'll have plausible deniability, since it will be a "lone wolf" acting on his own fear and paranoia with no direct traceability to the Limbaughs, Becks, and Liddys of the world.

Scott Roeder was created by Operation Rescue and their rhetoric.

Timothy McVeigh was created by the Arkansas Project and its rhetoric.

Some future assailant is being created right now by the Orly Taitz's of the world. We can laugh about it all we want... and their claims ARE laughable.
    But their goal is a coup d'etat. By any means necessary. And it only takes one nut job to get past the Secret Service to make it happen. They're planting the seeds by creating THOUSANDS of nut jobs.

Godspeed, Secret Service.
    Goddess me (14 posts) Mon Aug-03-09 09:35 PM
    Response to Reply #24
    105. Holly cow!
    I think I love you, The Doctor!

I agree with what you have said. To this day, I still cannot understand what racism means. I mean, why do we hate black people anyway? Wasn't it the white people who kidnapped the black people from their country, made blacks into slaves to make the white people rich? (O' wait, I think I get it now.)

So, we are suppose to hate black skinned people because they decided not to be slaves anymore? How evil are we anyway? Shouldn't be scared?

It is like saying women are nothing but meat to be eaten, garbage to throw away, and (less than men) worthy of being murdered, raped and hated even though women are responsible for giving life to human beings. Where else do babies come from? I have never seen any man shit out a human from his asshole! Has anyone?

I just don't get this hate humanity thing.

How can the world continue without human beings? Please, someone explain.
    Completely wacked out! There are pages of this in this thread!

Banned
    "Timothy McVeigh was created by the Arkansas Project and its rhetoric."

Nah, he was clearly a Fed (Clinton) patsy for what was supposed to have been a Crystal Night Moment.

Banned
    BTW why would anyone off Obama just to end up with Biden in charge???????????? Most counter productive.

Sonnabend
    Nah, he was clearly a Fed (Clinton) patsy for what was supposed to have been a Crystal Night Moment.
    Whatever you are smoking....STOP.

Moonbats are just looking for a reason to hurt people once again; You might do something bad, so the government better take your freedom, your rights and finally you life, just in case .
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by PALEOCON View Post
    BTW why would anyone off Obama just to end up with Biden in charge???????????? Most counter productive.
    That's the truth. :D

Any negative news about Obama, or anything negative that happens to him will be someone's fault! He could get a common cold and somebody would be forced to take the blame.. It's really sick idolatry.
    Last edited by stsinner; 08-04-2009 at 09:56 AM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    That's the truth. :D
    Cheney was George Bush's major protection, too! :)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

They are projecting a lot of their unquenched Bush hatred on to conservatives.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Cheney was George Bush's major protection, too! :)

As Dan Quayle was his daddy's protection.