Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Pleocon's "truther" thread 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    ................... Dont tell me, you're a Truther too?
    of course Truth is always far superior to the Lies twits like you are such easy prey for.

Sonnabend
    of course Truth is always far superior to the Lies twits like you are such easy prey for.
    That tinfoil hat is way too tight for you....

Banned
    That tinfoil hat is way too tight for you....
    spoken like a True Mindnumbed Hannitybot

Sonnabend
    spoken like a True Mindnumbed Hannitybot
    Dont watch him. Never have that much time to waste. Comes from having a job and a life. Try it sometime.

Banned
    ........... Never have that much time to waste. Comes from having a job and a life. ........................

sure sure not to mention filling your inane quota here............

Sonnabend
    sure sure not to mention filling your inane quota here............
    Average of five posts per day.Less than 30 minutes, then I go do other things.

Posts Per Day: 5.71
    Nice try.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PALEOCON View Post

Nor is Australia unplowed ground for a Public willing to believe the most outrageous official tall tales.

Do some digging folks on a gent named Martin Bryant. We are supposed to believe that a man with an IQ of around 66 (mental age of 12 or so) managed to plan and execute an assault resulting in 35 kills nineteen with head shots from the hip, 22 injured, and 2 cars crippled in less than 20 minutes with only 64 shots?

Brigadier Ted Sarong DSO OBE, the former head of Australian Forces in Vietnam and one of the world's leading experts on counter-terrorist techniques and their application seems unconvinced-

In an interview with Frank Robson in the Sydney Morning Herald on 10 April 1999, Brigadier Serong makes it plain that Martin Bryant could not have been responsible for the mass murder at Port Arthur. "There was an almost satanic accuracy to that shooting performance" he says. "Whoever did it is better than I am, and there are not too many people around here better than I am". He continues "Whoever did it had skills way beyond anything that could reasonably be expected of this chap Bryant ... if it was someone of only average skills, there would have been many less killed and many more wounded. It was the astonishing proportion of killed to wounded that made me open my eyes first off." Brigadier Serong believes more than one person was involved and directly infers that the mass murder at Port Arthur was a terrorist action designed to undermine Australian national security. "It was part of a deliberate attempt to disarm the population, but I don't believe John Howard or his Government were involved. Howard is being led down a track. He doesn't know where it's leading, and he doesn't much care...""

http://home.overflow.net.au/~nedwood/Pam06.html

Sonnabend
    Nor is Australia unplowed ground for a Public willing to believe the most outrageous official tall tales.
    He did it.
    He confessed.
    His confession matched the eyewitness accounts of what he had done.
    His prints were on the weapons.
    He was seen with them.
    He was seen to kill others with them.

Or are you now stating that the families of those murdered were also in on the conspiracy??

Do some digging folks on a gent named Martin Bryant. We are supposed to believe that a man with an IQ of around 66 (mental age of 12 or so) managed to plan and execute an assault resulting in 35 kills nineteen with head shots from the hip, 22 injured, and 2 cars crippled in less than 20 minutes with only 64 shots?
    Using semi automatic and automatic weapons, Yes.

Brigadier Ted Sarong DSO OBE, the former head of Australian Forces in Vietnam and one of the world's leading experts on counter-terrorist techniques and their application seems unconvinced-

In an interview with Frank Robson in the Sydney Morning Herald on 10 April 1999, Brigadier Serong makes it plain that Martin Bryant could not have been responsible for the mass murder at Port Arthur. "There was an almost satanic accuracy to that shooting performance" he says. "Whoever did it is better than I am, and there are not too many people around here better than I am". He continues "Whoever did it had skills way beyond anything that could reasonably be expected of this chap Bryant ... if it was someone of only average skills, there would have been many less killed and many more wounded. It was the astonishing proportion of killed to wounded that made me open my eyes first off." Brigadier Serong believes more than one person was involved and directly infers that the mass murder at Port Arthur was a terrorist action designed to undermine Australian national security. "It was part of a deliberate attempt to disarm the population, but I don't believe John Howard or his Government were involved. Howard is being led down a track. He doesn't know where it's leading, and he doesn't much care...""
    So, Bryant, the ones murdered, their families, the police, the eyewitnesses...were all part of some great plot...oh geez, now you'll be telling us 9.11 was a Bush plot as well.

Where DO morons like you come from, and what looney bin left the door unlocked?

Sonnabend
    His sources for this crap?

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/palies10.htm

http://www.loveforlife.com.au/node/91

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.p...oc_view&gid=79

"Carl Wernerhoffer is a pseudonym for a Sydney based conspiracy researcher"

I just had a look at this twerp...he's a loon and a professional conspiracy merchant. Case CLOSED.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 08-08-2009 at 02:04 PM.

Banned

Using semi automatic and automatic weapons, Yes.

How much shooting experience do you have? Very little I expect.