Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 124
  1. #1 Clinton talks Kim Jong Il into releasing two American journalists.. 
    Senior Member stsinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    I wonder what that Socialist pig Clinton gave them for this little media stunt? I'm betting either the GPS coordinates of all the high value targets in America, detailed routes of all of our naval vessels for the next 10 years or an entire updated stockpile of nukes.. Remember last time Clinton and Albright dealt with Kim, they merely gave him nuclear technology.. Surely Kim has gotten more greedy through the years...

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090804/...urnalists_held
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,302
    It doesn't matter what he promised them. Their out of that the hell hole that is North Korea and thats all that matters. I say 3 cheers for Clinton.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,409
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    It doesn't matter what he promised them. Their out of that the hell hole that is North Korea and thats all that matters. I say 3 cheers for Clinton.
    Aside from the spellling of "they're", I agree. Mission accomplished.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,892
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    I wonder what that Socialist pig Clinton gave them for this little media stunt? I'm betting either the GPS coordinates of all the high value targets in America, detailed routes of all of our naval vessels for the next 10 years or an entire updated stockpile of nukes.. Remember last time Clinton and Albright dealt with Kim, they merely gave him nuclear technology.. Surely Kim has gotten more greedy through the years...

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090804/...urnalists_held
    Clinton, who arrived in North Korea Tuesday on an unannounced visit,
    I call bullsqueeze, this was all pre-arranged! There for sure was a quid-pro-quo that will bite us on the ass later!

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,573
    I'm glad that the women are going to be released, and they will get to return to their families. Now the NKs don't have any hostages.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    I'm sorry, but if you venture into territory where you could have this happen to you, then you're own your own. These reporters are not that important!!!!!!

    The same with the guy the pirates captured. If you're going through dangerous territory, then hire some protection. Just don't depend on the government to come get you.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member stsinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I'm sorry, but if you venture into territory where you could have this happen to you, then you're own your own. These reporters are not that important!!!!!!

    .
    I agree.. The safety of the nation is more important than the lives of two reckless Liberals...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    I'm sorry, but if you venture into territory where you could have this happen to you, then you're own your own. These reporters are not that important!!!!!!

    The same with the guy the pirates captured. If you're going through dangerous territory, then hire some protection. Just don't depend on the government to come get you.
    All people are important. They are someones sister's and daughters. How would you have felt if your mother or sister or wife was being held in North Korea?

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    All people are important. They are someones sister's and daughters. How would you have felt if your mother or sister or wife was being held in North Korea?
    If they went into N Korea, knowing damn well the risk of snooping around (a reporters job), then they knew the consequences. I'm sorry, but there are some places you need to stay out of.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member stsinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,525
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    All people are important. They are someones sister's and daughters. How would you have felt if your mother or sister or wife was being held in North Korea?
    FG, we're not talking about a sum of money here.. We're talking about giving N. Korea military technology that will pose an existential threat to our country, just as Clinton and Albright did last time they appeased Korea.. Often, irresponsibility carries a price, but that too high a price to pay.. These reporters knew the risks going in.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •