Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As probably the only person here who works in a prison, all I have to say is that you wouldn't believe me if I told you what goes on in jail. I have never seen a bigger pack of sniveling crybabies in my life than prison inmates. There was even one recently who called his mommy to complain how he was treated and mommy called the administrator. I so wish I was making that up.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    Speedy has a beta mag for his AR!!! Did you get that pre-ban or post-ban?
    That was my my dad's AR. He bought three mags like that for it, all preban. He died a couple of years ago and I inherited about 20 pieces including the .41 Mag. Another nice piece I have is my grandfather's M1911 that he bought in 1922.

They are right, there are other solutions, but the libs won't let us hang the criminals either.

NJCardfan, I haven't worked in a prison, but I absolutely believe your story.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!