Thread: Howdy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Howdy 
    I'm a young impressionable college student who actually hasn't been totally fooled by the Obama facade. Unfortunately I live in a state (PA) who has a crook as a governor not to mention bob casey and arlen freakin' specter as senators.

i'm more of a libertarian (classical liberal) than i am a conservative, hope that's alright :)

i love the steelers, the pens, pitt (and hate joe paterno), and yes, the pirates...:(

that sums me up pretty well! looking forward to some discussion!

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    You love The Steelers.

You are not wanted here.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    You love The Steelers.

You are not wanted here.
    Hey I loved them when Kent Graham and Kordell Stewart were battling for the starting QB position and when Amos Zereoue was the starting RB. at least i'm not a bandwagon fan.

Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    I'm a young impressionable college student who actually hasn't been totally fooled by the Obama facade. Unfortunately I live in a state (PA) who has a crook as a governor not to mention bob casey and arlen freakin' specter as senators.

i'm more of a libertarian (classical liberal) than i am a conservative, hope that's alright :)

i love the steelers, the pens, pitt (and hate joe paterno), and yes, the pirates...:(

that sums me up pretty well! looking forward to some discussion!

Welcome. I find myself agreeing with libertarians on a whole lot of things except their drug policies and their isolationist foreign policy beliefs.

I can deal with the Steelers, don't understand why you hate Joe Pa, am ambivalent toward the Pirates, but as a Red Wings fan, I cannot tolerate your love of the Pens. ;)

Welcome aboard!!
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Welcome.

I'm a Falcons fan but i root for the Steelers too.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Welcome.

I'm a Falcons fan but i root for the Steelers too.
    You are not wanted here either.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    And Howard, I like the Phillies too....uh...sorry....I meant to say The 2008 World Series Champion Philadelphia Phillies.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    Welcome. I find myself agreeing with libertarians on a whole lot of things except their drug policies and their isolationist foreign policy beliefs.

I can deal with the Steelers, don't understand why you hate Joe Pa, am ambivalent toward the Pirates, but as a Red Wings fan, I cannot tolerate your love of the Pens. ;)

Welcome aboard!!
    The drug thing I just look at the current drug war like prohibition of alcohol, neither worked, both cost far too much, and have probably created more crime than prevented. on the foreign policy, i subscribe to the jefferson belief of (i'm probably going to butcher this) "peace and trade with all, entangling alliances with none". i'm not too big on intervention mostly because i think that it creates more problems than it solves but then again i'm not always against it either but i am most definitely against some of these "trade" agreements we're in such as NAFTA and i really dislike the UN.

joe pa single handedly sabotaged the pitt-psu series.

the pens beating the wings may have been the greatest moment in my life. perhaps that means i haven't had a great life so far but that's beside the point.:D

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    And Howard, I like the Phillies too....uh...sorry....I meant to say The 2008 World Series Champion Philadelphia Phillies.
    Fortunately the Pirates have been horrible long enough for any real rivalry to disappear so I'm mostly indifferent to other baseball teams:). go ahead and keep rootin for rendell's team tho ;)

I'm a young impressionable college student who actually hasn't been totally fooled by the Obama facade.
    Does this mean you were partially fooled?

rm -rf obama*