Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    They have them for fighting. The sex of the combatants is immaterial.

    Have you ever witnessed a full knock down dragout between two woman over a man with money to spend ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    I'm sure she'll tighten up with some kegel exercises.
    I was told those are to tighten up your butt,will they work on missing fingers ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I was told those are to tighten up your butt,will they work on missing fingers ?

    I didn't read the story so I don't know how her fingertip was taken off.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member jeskibuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    438
    Perhaps Jesse Jackson inspired some of his followers? After all, if it's okay to castrate someone who you disagree with, what's wrong with detaching a much smaller part of someone's anatomy, especially in the most appropriate place for it: a meat market!??

    I love this part of the article:
    It was the finger Wimbush, 39, hoped a man would someday put a ring on for the first time.
    "Why my finger?" she asked Wednesday, her left hand wrapped in pink bandages and her finger in a splint. "I don't know who's going to put a ring on a nub."
    Gurlfrenn, yo short finga won't be keepin' you from no man. You gots da bigga problems den dat! 'Rested 30 times?? Ben in da clinka for robbry and grand theivin?? Dis da secund time some girl dun bit off yo finga? Nex time half da medix rap yo face wit da bandijiz...you look better to da men dat way.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    The big Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,273
    Quote Originally Posted by jeskibuff View Post
    Gurlfrenn, yo short finga won't be keepin' you from no man. You gots da bigga problems den dat! 'Rested 30 times?? Ben in da clinka for robbry and grand theivin?? Dis da secund time some girl dun bit off yo finga? Nex time half da medix rap yo face wit da bandijiz...you look better to da men dat way.
    OMFG!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *breath* ....... . ..... .. ..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

    Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,917
    Quote Originally Posted by jeskibuff View Post
    Perhaps Jesse Jackson inspired some of his followers? After all, if it's okay to castrate someone who you disagree with, what's wrong with detaching a much smaller part of someone's anatomy, especially in the most appropriate place for it: a meat market!??

    I love this part of the article:
    Gurlfrenn, yo short finga won't be keepin' you from no man. You gots da bigga problems den dat! 'Rested 30 times?? Ben in da clinka for robbry and grand theivin?? Dis da secund time some girl dun bit off yo finga? Nex time half da medix rap yo face wit da bandijiz...you look better to da men dat way.


    Too funny! :D:D

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,215
    This horrible situation could have been avoided if she had just
    bought some BACON In A Can. :p:D
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    TANSTAAFL. asdf2231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The greatest country on Earth.
    Posts
    2,619
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    This horrible situation could have been avoided if she had just
    bought some BACON In A Can. :p:D

    I'm telling you, we should start a church!

    Our Lady Of Perpetually Preserved Pork Strips.

    The Tax Shelter alone would make us millionaires! :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,215
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    I'm telling you, we should start a church!

    Our Lady Of Perpetually Preserved Pork Strips.

    The Tax Shelter alone would make us millionaires! :p
    Praise Be to Nitrates!!! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •