1. #1 Vanity Fair Probes Bill Clinton 
    (or should we say "endorses Obama")

'Vanity Fair' Probes Bill Clinton's 'Id' and Roving Eye -- He Offers Angry Response

NEW YORK An article for Vanity Fair by former New York Times reporter Todd Purdum, set to appear this week, alleges that former President Bill Clinton is consumed by "cavernous narcissism" and that a former aide tried to pull an "intervention" 18 months ago, disturbed by stories of Clinton allegedly fooling around with women on the road. The former president "rebuffed" that attempt.

The article is now online at the magazine's site and it titled "The Comeback Id."

Purdum is married to former Clinton press secretary DeeDee Myers.

Clinton's office responded angrily Sunday, charging, "A tawdry, anonymous quote-filled attack piece, published in this month’s Vanity Fair magazine regarding former President Bill Clinton repeats many past attacks on him, ignores much prior positive coverage, includes numerous errors, and ultimately breaks no new ground. It is, in short, journalism of personal destruction at its worst." Then if offers point-by-point rebuttal.

The article claims that Clinton, now 61, has gotten caught up in a world of rich friends in pursuit of making tens of millions of dollars since leaving office.

One former aide says: “There’s an anger in him that I find surprising. There seems to be an abiding anger in him, and not just the summer thunderstorms of old. He has been called into question repeatedly by top staff."
    http://www.editorandpublisher.com/ea..._id=1003810408

I said it before, Clinton is a pumphead.

http://heartdisease.about.com/cs/byp...a/pumphead.htm

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    (or should we say "endorses Obama")

'Vanity Fair' Probes Bill Clinton's 'Id' and Roving Eye -- He Offers Angry Response

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/ea..._id=1003810408

I said it before, Clinton is a pumphead.

http://heartdisease.about.com/cs/byp...a/pumphead.htm
    Major Pumphead. BC a narcissist? That's a scoop?

Go figure.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Now they probe him.

After my Ex had his bypass surgery he exhibited major personality, memory and temper problems. I have seen much of the same in Bubba Clinton.

Vanity Fair Probes Bill Clinton
    Eeeeeewwwwwww! The less said about that, the better.

Thanks for the good find, LL. I had heard this on the news, but figured it would be buried so far that no one would ever hear of it again.

I already can hear it now all week on O'Reilly, Hannity, etc. The problem with Bubba, I think he exhibited all those characteristics BEFORE the surgery.

Never thought in this lifetime that I'd feel sorry, just a bit, for Hillary. But I guess he's the price to be paid for the chance to grab that golden ring. She got the power and money, but she also got Bill. What a double edged sword.

Goldwater
    Maybe he just can't be assed to be a politician anymore? I know I'd probably feel like that one month into my presidency, which coincidently starts tomorow, you are now are under my control.