Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This isn't funny. His life is very much in danger with that type of obesity. I sort of wonder if a prosecution, followed by being given only three meals in jail won't do him some good.

I tend to think that's not just about eating. There *has* to be a thyroid problem to accomodate it. I can't imagine being able to eat so much that I gain 500 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    This isn't funny. His life is very much in danger with that type of obesity. I sort of wonder if a prosecution, followed by being given only three meals in jail won't do him some good.

I tend to think that's not just about eating. There *has* to be a thyroid problem to accomodate it. I can't imagine being able to eat so much that I gain 500 lbs.
    you have to eat and not move.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar

Oh, Bridget. Bless your heart.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Oh, Bridget. Bless your heart.
    :mad: be nice!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

The article has the guy at "more than 500 lbs", so that prolly means he weighs 510. Soooooo... that means you would have to weigh 10 lbs to make that statement accurate.

Probably you weigh a healthy 120ish, and you would say, "I cant imagine being able to eat so much that I gain 400 lbs".

regardless, I dont chalk all of that up to thyroid issues. It is about eating too much. Call it addiction, call it weakness, or whatever you want.

Has anybody ever seen an obese person in places where people truly are starving? The places where the babies have flies all over them..

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Okay, I don't know this because of personal experience or anything but when they search females - the females in question have to lift breasts, bellies, and whatnot. Why don't men (even porker men) have to do the same thing?
    Where are whatnots?

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Where are whatnots?
    It's no surprise that you don't know.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Where are whatnots?
    Its a secret. Very hard to find.... I only recently found mine.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Who would put a hand on him.If he weighs five hundred plus pounds he must have a large stomach 'flap' of skin and several large 'fold overs ' of flesh under his arms.

His man boobs must hang to his stomach flap .All things considered not a Texas summer time critter !

If he dropped the gun in the shower while washing under his flaps the guard would have sounded an alarm and stuck his but in solitary .

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    Its a secret. Very hard to find.... I only recently found mine.
    Are they erogenous?