1. #1 Angry Mob of Racist Extremists Beats Black Man at Town Hall Meeting 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    I guess the Democrats were right after all. At a town meeting held by a Democrat congressman, a rowdy group of organized and angry thugs showed up to make a point about ObamaCare, and then beat up a man.

Race was involved, too: the victim was black ó attacked by a man yelling racial slurs.Itís every Democrat talking point youíve read about in the last day or two, come to life in an ugly fashion.With one twist. The black victim was a conservative, and the assailants may well have been union thugs:

Kenneth Gladney, a 38-year-old conservative activist from St. Louis, said he was attacked by some of those arrested as he handed out yellow flags with ďDonít tread on meĒ printed on them.

He spoke to the Post-Dispatch from the emergency room of the St. Johnís Mercy Medical Center, where he said he was waiting to be treated for injuries to his knee, back, elbow, shoulder and face that he suffered in the attack.

Gladney, who is black, said one of his attackers, also a black man, used a racial slur against him before the attack started.

http://patterico.com/2009/08/06/angr...-hall-meeting/

Nothing to see here-move along.. Everything is perfectly normal with the left making accusations and throwing labels about when they're more fitting to the Liberals..
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Nothing to see here-move along.. Everything is perfectly normal
    So you got the MSM's take on the story...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I guess the Democrats were right after all. At a town meeting held by a Democrat congressman, a rowdy group of organized and angry thugs showed up to make a point about ObamaCare, and then beat up a man.

Race was involved, too: the victim was black ó attacked by a man yelling racial slurs.Itís every Democrat talking point youíve read about in the last day or two, come to life in an ugly fashion.With one twist. The black victim was a conservative, and the assailants may well have been union thugs:

Kenneth Gladney, a 38-year-old conservative activist from St. Louis, said he was attacked by some of those arrested as he handed out yellow flags with ďDonít tread on meĒ printed on them.

He spoke to the Post-Dispatch from the emergency room of the St. Johnís Mercy Medical Center, where he said he was waiting to be treated for injuries to his knee, back, elbow, shoulder and face that he suffered in the attack.

Gladney, who is black, said one of his attackers, also a black man, used a racial slur against him before the attack started.

http://patterico.com/2009/08/06/angr...-hall-meeting/
    Racism and racist attacks are never okay. If there were hate crimes laws, I'd be all for this guy being prosecuted under them.

Libtards, racists? Never. This is a fake news story. Just like the fake tea parties and grass roots protests. It's all fake... a conspiracy by the out of retirement VRWC.
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.