Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    .........................You LIED about a mod telling you to avoid the Dome.

and your PROOF for that rather baiting/trolling statement is????????????????????????

I have the PM. What I do not have as yet is the Mod's permisssion to use it to make public Fools of a certain collect of loudmouthed empty headed assclowns.

On the other hand yer bud sonnabend can't seem to put his figure on a thread I still have a nagging suspicion was deleted to spike as discussion he wasn't emotionally equipped to handle. 'Moved' to an undisclosed location by a nameless Mod.................hmmmm don't moved threads have a very visible public LINK in every case but this one???????

Banned
    Now knock off trying to derail the thread

Quote Originally Posted by PALEOCON View Post
    and your PROOF for that rather baiting/trolling statement is????????????????????????

I have the PM. What I do not have as yet is the Mod's permisssion to use it to make public Fools of a certain collect of loudmouthed empty headed assclowns.

On the other hand yer bud sonnabend can't seem to put his figure on a thread I still have a nagging suspicion was deleted to spike as discussion he wasn't emotionally equipped to handle. 'Moved' to an undisclosed location by a nameless Mod.................hmmmm don't moved threads have a very visible public LINK in every case but this one???????
    Good, send me the PM. That's not "public".

rm -rf obama*

Ahh, hot women in boots!!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Who you talkin to? Me or him?

from the content of your own post, ain't it kinda obvious

You need to start your sentences with caps dumb ass! That is two posts in a row now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You need to start your sentences with caps dumb ass! That is two posts in a row now.
    Be careful Rock, he has a PM.

rm -rf obama*

from the content of your own post, ain't it kinda obvious

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Nor will you ever get it. If you had bothered to read the rules of this site, you would be aware that disclosing information gleaned in PMs is a bannable offense.

I would advise both you and your fan club to drop this line of inquiry before somebody gets hurt. I mean that seriously. :mad:

sad that your head is a empty as your mind is closed. Sad but not surprising that an empty head and closed mind come in tandem.
    do you have any legitimate news sources for this story?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.