Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Can't help it! I was breathing dust all day but I won't be tomarrow because it is raining cats and dogs!
    THx...*shivers* the heroin pig is SO MUCH better

:eek:

:D
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Change it to a different pig. It's disgusting.
    Wasn't it Gert that did the CLOWNS????
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Does anybody belong to PETA to aside from fat college student vegans and a couple of hot, near-naked chicks? Is that their demographic?

We had one of those PETA folks down here in Birmingham a few years back. She was painted up like a tiger and was in a cage. Me and some guys from left for an early lunch to go and see a nekkid chick in public but we were sorely disappointed. We weren't very hungry after seeing her nekkidness.

PETA-According to Homer Simpson means- People Eating Tasty Animals.:o
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Clowns are creepy!

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Does anybody belong to PETA to aside from fat college student vegans and a couple of hot, near-naked chicks? Is that their demographic?
    It's really funny. For all the beef industry around here, I have never heard of PETA showing up...

Probably because they would be shot, on sight, by some rancher or feed yard owner.:D

Quote Originally Posted by Jfor View Post
    We had one of those PETA folks down here in Birmingham a few years back. She was painted up like a tiger and was in a cage. Me and some guys from left for an early lunch to go and see a nekkid chick in public but we were sorely disappointed. We weren't very hungry after seeing her nekkidness.
    Did you throw things at her?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    They must have some extremely wealthy members...they've spent decades pushing ridiculous laws to try to force all kinds of animal breeders out of business.

I don't think my kids would be too disturbed by anything from PETA. I've already explained the theories behind their lunacy...like the life of a pig is exactly equivalent to the life of a human child, so pigs should be allowed to eat humans when they so choose.

Oh, and their other big exception...that the lives of all animals are worthy of saving, but not the lives of unborn humans.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    I believe it was Gern.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand