Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    If it was Gore, I'd be talking to Allah.

in Arabic.
    :p You are teh funny LL.

Quote Originally Posted by The gutless liar Eyelids
    Because were in such great shape with Bush.
    A lot better shape today than we would've been under Algore and his man-made global warming hoax....Oh and I guess they didn't teach english at that fancy college you went to...it's we're, not were.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Because were in such great shape with Bush.

Hell Yeah!

Those tax cuts were great for us.

Hows Impeachment and that whole locking up KKKarl Rove thing while forcing the President to pull out of Iraq and getting all those Democrat policies pushed through going for you?

But hey at least you guys managed to lock up... Scooter Libby. Kudos.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    Hows Impeachment and that whole locking up KKKarl Rove thing while forcing the President to pull out of Iraq and getting all those Democrat policies pushed through going for you?
    What the fuck are you talking about?

What the fuck are you talking about?
    The stunning progress that you people have made with a majority in both houses "Fixing" all the problems that you whine about constantly.

Liberals were doing the happy dance when the pandering retards you installed took over the congress and senate because they were going to FIX everything the evil Karl Rove and ChimpyMcHitler pants screwed up with America.

Eyelids
    The stunning progress that you people have made with a majority in both houses "Fixing" all the problems that you whine about constantly.

Liberals were doing the happy dance when the pandering retards you installed took over the congress and senate because they were going to FIX everything the evil Karl Rove and ChimpyMcHitler pants screwed up with America.
    I hope you understand that its going to take a lot more than 1.5 years to even BEGIN to undo the damage of the Bush Administration. I feel bad for McCain or Obama if they win, theres no way either can get reelection because of the mess Bush has left them.

I hope you understand that its going to take a lot more than 1.5 years to even BEGIN to undo the damage of the Bush Administration. I feel bad for McCain or Obama if they win, theres no way either can get reelection because of the mess Bush has left them.
    That's the funniest thing I've seen someone post here in a while!

So your majority just sitting on their asses whining and doing exactly NOTHING for almost two years is because they are just overwhelmed with the magnitude of how GWB has destroyed the country.

Speaks well for you and your party.

I can't wait to see what happens if Saint Obama Of The Empty Suit gets elected.

The Schadenfruede has almost been too fun up till now watching the democrat idiots churn their wheels in place.

That's the funniest thing I've seen someone post here in a while!

So your majority just sitting on their asses whining and doing exactly NOTHING for almost two years is because they are just overwhelmed with the magnitude of how GWB has destroyed the country.

Speaks well for you and your party.

I can't wait to see what happens if Saint Obama Of The Empty Suit gets elected.

The Schadenfruede has almost been too fun up till now watching the democrat idiots churn their wheels in place.
    Don't forget the single digit approval rating for SUPER CONGRESS. :)

Just what damage are you referring to? Seriously, how about an actual accounting of what you think that president has done or failed to do that you find offensive? Please use specific answers and use actual sources to back up your essay.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Goldwater
    How can they be tied, one of them has to suck more than the other.