Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Remember those odd trips to Grandma that Obama made? 
    Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09r4B27wgFA

I think it's probably a bit of speculation...But - I thought it odd that Obama met with his Grandmother a few different times, and on the 2nd time, although he seemed to indicate that she was moments away from dying - - He waited a few days before going to see her.

THAT FACT - in and of itself - had me wondering about that whole Grandmother issue from the git-go.
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people’s minds."
    — Samuel Adams
    All Sides Political Forums

Power CUer
    I don't know who's goofier, the person who made this silly thing or you for posting it. :p
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    I love it. Keep it up.

The birthers have already made the national news.

Never mind Linda numbers. Inside That mean tough exterior is................well I guess a mean tough interior. But don't worry about her. Shannon is real nice!

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I don't know who's goofier, the person who made this silly thing or you for posting it. :p
    Hey - just passing along the info. ;)

The fact that obama said she was gravely ill and then waited days before he left to see her - - is weird.
    Aside from the fact that the trips were one right after another, and he said she was basically fine after the 1st trip.

I'm not suggesting he did it - merely pointing out that the circumstances, for any other presidential candidate, would be cause for concern.
    "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people’s minds."
    — Samuel Adams

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Never mind Linda numbers. Inside That mean tough exterior is................well I guess a mean tough interior. But don't worry about her. Shannon is real nice!
    Did you watch the stupid thing? I got about halfway through it before I had to turn it off because I could FEEL my IQ declining.
    Imagine making a "conspiracy" out of being cremated instead of buried next to her husband! I'm for cremation, and my husband isn't sure. We could well end up in different formats, if not in different places entirely. How can that possibly matter??
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Talismen View Post
    Hey - just passing along the info. ;)
    Oh, INFO... that's what this is called? Thanks! :p

With all the real stuff to worry about from this administration, why do we insist on dwelling on the tinfoil hat stuff??

Did you watch the stupid thing? I got about halfway through it before I had to turn it off because I could FEEL my IQ declining.
    Imagine making a "conspiracy" out of being cremated instead of buried next to her husband! I'm for cremation, and my husband isn't sure. We could well end up in different formats, if not in different places entirely. How can that possibly matter??
    I'll watch it this evening when I have more time. As far as cremation goes it would be nice to have your ashes spread over an outdoor democrat rally. It would be nice to no your last act of revenge would cause them to cough and sputter!

Oh, INFO... that's what this is called? Thanks! :p

With all the real stuff to worry about from this administration, why do we insist on dwelling on the tinfoil hat stuff??
    It IS info...the trips did happen, they were oddly timed and the circumstances were what they were.

Are you suggesting that you weren't weirded out by the fact that Obama said his Gma was gravely ill, announced that he was breaking off from the campaign to go see her, and then WAITED a few days before he did it?

I'm sorry but THAT is cause for concern alone, as it leads to questions surrounding his character, and if his character is flawed...that opens a huge political pandora's box.

The man is the sum of all his "parts" - and we've already established that his other "parts" include befriending a racist anti-semite who parades around as a church leader, and a domestic terrorists who thinks blowing up our troops is a good thing.
    — Samuel Adams

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Talismen View Post
    It IS info...the trips did happen, they were oddly timed and the circumstances were what they were.

Are you suggesting that you weren't weirded out by the fact that Obama said his Gma was gravely ill, announced that he was breaking off from the campaign to go see her, and then WAITED a few days before he did it?

I'm sorry but THAT is cause for concern alone, as it leads to questions surrounding his character, and if his character is flawed...that opens a huge political pandora's box.

The man is the sum of all his "parts" - and we've already established that his other "parts" include befriending a racist anti-semite who parades around as a church leader, and a domestic terrorists who thinks blowing up our troops is a good thing.
    The people who think we faked the moon landing also have "info"

There is a ton of "info" on the aliens working at area 51

Like I said, I love it ....brillant !!