Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Surprising lack of outrage over black assaulted at town hall meeting 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Surprising lack of outrage over African American who was assaulted at town hall meeting

"Same with the Treatment Clarance Thomas Received From Kennedy and Biden at his Confirmation Hearings !If you're Going be Black You better be a Black liberal, Just Ask The NAACP . They won't allow their local Chapters to have Clarance Thomas,an Associate Justice of the highest court in the land, speak at any of their meetings .So much for 'Black Pride' !"

On the evening of August 6, 2009, Kenneth Gladney was attacked outside a town hall meeting hosted by Democratic Congressmen Russ Carnahan. Kenneth Gladney was handing out flags emblazoned with the traditional phrase “Don’t Tread on Me” when he was attacked by members of the Service Employees International Union. In an official statement, Gladney’s attorney David Brown stated: Kenneth was attacked on the evening of August 6, 2009 at Rep. Russ Carnahan’s town hall meeting in South St. Louis County. I was at the town hall meeting as well and witnessed the events leading up to the attack of Kenneth....

http://www.examiner.com/x-19768-Spri...n-hall-meeting

Banned
    To make matters worse, the guys attacking him were white. What the fuck is wrong with this picture? I'll be willing to bet that if the KKK showed up opening cans of Whoop Ass on the people protestng against Healthcare, the Democrats would not mind at all and the media would cover for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    To make matters worse, the guys attacking him were white. What the fuck is wrong with this picture? I'll be willing to bet that if the KKK showed up opening cans of Whoop Ass on the people protestng against Healthcare, the Democrats would not mind at all and the media would cover for them.
    One of the people who attacked and kicked him is the black president of the local SEIU .He called him a n*igger while he was putting the boots to him !That was just before they shoved the camera into the face of the woman who was recording the whole thing on video .

They are an aggressive pro Obama Health care outfit with a tendency to be violent ,Obama's front line shock troops !Here's their propaganda video much edited !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E08Cj...layer_embedded

Guess Who Allegedly Beat Kenny Gladney

by Bill Hennessy on August 9, 2009
    in Headline
    10 Comments
    **CORRECTION** Headline was incomplete. Sorry. Corrected.

Tea Party researchers have discovered some interesting news on one of the people arrested for beating Ken Gladney.

Elston K. McCowan is a former organizer – now the Public Service Director of SEIU Local 2000 – and board member of the Walbridge Community Education Center, and is a Baptist minister, has been a community organizer for more than 23 years, and now, he is running for Mayor of the City of St. Louis under the Green Party.

McCowan accused the Mayor of setting fire to his van . . . because that’s what big city mayors do in their spare time, I guess. He also called Slay a racist. And, on election night, McCowan thanked the family who voted for him. It was quite touching, actually.

McCowan is not a rank-and-file, card-carrying union guy. He is a director with SEIU. He IS the union. He ISSUES the cards. Andy Stern himself might as well have kicked Gladney.

Stern has some fishy hiring standards, folks. Can’t wait to see how he spins THIS one.
    edit to add; McCowan was the chickenshit who ran off, after attacking Gladney.

Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    Guess Who Allegedly Beat Kenny Gladney

edit to add; McCowan was the chickenshit who ran off, after attacking Gladney.
    Interesting critters these friends of Obama !

Apparently he wasn't black enough to warrant outrage.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Apparently he wasn't black enough to warrant outrage.
    Naw, He just wasn't liberal enough !You have to be a liberal to be a real black man !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Naw, He just wasn't liberal enough !You have to be a liberal to be a real black man !

There is some truth to that.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post

That was kinda my point.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

It's amazing how people play racial issues to make points. :(
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.