1. #1 A Woman on a Mission 
    A woman I work with, Shannon, has just gone on vacation. She will be gone for about 5 weeks and is going to travel around the country on her motorcycle. She has a blog that she will be posting on so that people interested can find out what she's up to. The blog is called Wandering Shannon and is at

http://wanderingshannon.blogspot.com/

FYI Guys: there are pictures of her at the blog and she is attractive so you might enjoy checking things out.

If anyone is interested in meeting her or would like to help her out on her journey if she is coming your way please log on and comment. If you just want to wish her luck I'm sure she'll appreciate that too! She just left today so there is not much information on her journey but this will change. Her basic plans are to head north for Florida, at some point turn west and then go to the west coast. Once there she will head south and then turn east for home. Hopefully she'll let people know where she is heading so that plans can be made for her to meet some of you. She hears alot about you guys and gals from me so I'm sure she'll be interested in meeting up with you.

Anyways, I hope everyone can check out the site and say hello.

Peace,
    Gary

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Bumping the post because, well just because.:)

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    She has a nice...bike. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!