Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    It was apparent that this was coming very soon, but it's still awful to hear. He was exactly two weeks older than I am, so it's nice to see people think it's "way too young" to go. :(
    Odd, Tim Russert and I were born 6 weeks apart.

It was so sad today seeing the pictures of him aging so rapidly and becoming so gaunt.I had forgotten the old Tony.:(

This is so sad. Tim Russert, and now Tony Snow. Both so young with families who still needed them. RIP.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    I had the same feeling...I hadn't realized his end was so near.
    Kinda taken me by surprise too, but with cancer, I guess anything can happen. Requiem in pace.

I just heard about this a second ago. Very sad :(

He was a man who showed greyt compassion and was a good man. He was the definition of a conservative with class. May he rest in peace and the angels guide his way. He will be truly missed.

Eyelids
    Bush, Cheney, Snow and, hel,l every Republican in the United States:

I know I disagree with almost everything you stand for and our political ideologies are so far apart its ridiculous. I think the policies of the Bush Administration have been a colossal failure and I will celebrate the day he leaves office (even McCain is better than Bush). But, none of them deserve to die. Their policies may be misguided and disasterous but just because theyre screwed up doesnt mean they have earned the right to die miserably.

Also, its kind of funny that you guys go so crazy over this while people here openly speculate and hope for the assasination of Barack Obama.

Sonnabend
    Bush, Cheney, Snow and, hel,l every Republican in the United States:
    That's President Bush and Vice President Cheney to you

I know I disagree with almost everything you stand for and our political ideologies are so far apart its ridiculous.
    Your ideologies? Absolutely.

You? Definitely

I think the policies of the Bush Administration have been a colossal failure and I will celebrate the day he leaves office (even McCain is better than Bush).
    The colossal failure sees you in the mirror every morning.

But, none of them deserve to die. Their policies may be misguided and disasterous but just because theyre screwed up doesnt mean they have earned the right to die miserably.
    Your fellow liberals seem to disagree. Go lecture them.

Also, its kind of funny that you guys go so crazy over this while people here openly speculate and hope for the assassination of Barack Obama.
    Direct quotes, who and when. Prove it or retract it.

Now.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids
    Quote:
    Also, its kind of funny that you guys go so crazy over this while people here openly speculate and hope for the assassination of Barack Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Prove it or retract it.

Now.
    This is the kind of crap that I and other Hillary supporters were accused of on DU. I was personally accused (by smiley_glad_hands) of wanting Obama dead simply because I supported Hillary. Amazing how throwing mud without a single shred of evidence is OK among Obama supporters.

Rip Mr. Snow.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Sonnabend
    This is the kind of crap that I and other Hillary supporters were accused of on DU. I was personally accused (by smiley_glad_hands) of wanting Obama dead simply because I supported Hillary.
    Elspeth, the difference between you and Eyelids is 3 pounds of grey matter and a heart.

You have 'em, and he don't.

Amazing how throwing mud without a single shred of evidence is OK among Obama supporters.
    Elspeth, this is CU. He either puts up, or shuts up. Or we do it for him. :D